i had one planned but it's been on the backburner for a few years. i basically have to rewrite the entire script since bofii's translation is so poor.
I don't need an entire rewrite. I just need some of the following:
1. Move the ellipsis character (...) to line up with the bottom of the text instead of the center and remove the spaces preceding it.
2. Some spelling mistake fixes. (Equip lod/bait -> Equip rod/bait, etc.)
3. Some GBA lines injected into the SNES version. Even though the GBA version has flaws of its own, in some places, its script could be a revision of the SNES version's script. Eg. ("The Line got got away." -> "The Line got snapped.")
(Correction: The original line (The Line got got away.) is still seen when the line drop to the bottom of the screen. Don't know is it intentional or not.
4. Better item/enemy name abbreviations.
5. Modern lore terms. (Dein, Myria, etc.)
6. General improvements & bug fixes.
7. Fixed programming errors. For example, due to space limitation, the SNES version has the last character in "Total Deposit" and "Total in Bank" cut off and highlighting unnecessarily on at the last character of the deposit number. Also, some lines of text has incorrect control codes. See the Legends of Localization page for more info on that.
Correction: Maybe that second thing was just a SNES thing, because the GBA version highlight things a different way.