11 March 2016 - Forum Rules

Main Menu

Screenshots

Started by Gemini, September 04, 2011, 09:02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LukiaDeathstalker

Quote from: mopoz on January 15, 2013, 08:02:32 AM
Terranigma  :D

been looking for that specific patch all over and couldn't find ANYWHERE. :/ I just find the one which chunks the dialogue to half of the dialogue box. Where can I find this to download? I've been searching around has been months :'D

VicVergil

Quote from: LukiaDeathstalker on March 07, 2017, 01:59:27 PM
been looking for that specific patch all over and couldn't find ANYWHERE. :/ I just find the one which chunks the dialogue to half of the dialogue box. Where can I find this to download? I've been searching around has been months :'D

Unreleased.

Kea

FF1's inbattle sprite handling is still a mystery to me...

E: Well, technically I think this is caused by attaching vertical motion to an idle sprite action, so it continually moves him up.

STARWIN

That could work for some spoof hack.

Midna

His planet must have needed him. At least he didn't die on the way back.

q8fft

project Dragon Warrior Translate to Arabic  :thumbsup:

sics

Hard work but I succeed!!! TaleSpin Post 

-click to shrink image-

Linktree  | Better a small finished project than a thousand giant ideas stuck in your system.

RadioTails

Inserted a better font into Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine.  Using Mega Man 9's font (with a few adjustments made like changing the "a" and "!").  With this font, including extra letters like "é", "Dr.", "ï" etc is much easier as well.  The original font was too unique that they didn't look right.

RedComet

Finally found time to fix a bug in the code I had. Now the search for a translator begins...again!

Twilight Translations - More than just Dragonball Z. :P

DarknessSavior

Translator, you say?

~DS
Red Comet: :'( Poor DS. Nobody loves him like RC does. :'(
Sliver-X: LET ME INFRINGE UPON IT WITH MY MOUTH
DSRH - Currently working on: Demon's Blazon, Romancing SaGa, FFIV EasyType.
http://www.youtube.com/user/DarknessSavior

RedComet

Pennywise

It feels like these last few posts should have taken place like five years ago.

RedComet

Quote from: Pennywise on April 04, 2017, 03:12:01 PM
It feels like these last few posts should have taken place like five years ago.

Yes, they should have. I blame reality for getting in the way.  :P

Pennywise

This game sucks. I had to write a bunch of redundant code to make sure these different variables displayed properly based on what I did/didn't grab. I'm sure more fun awaits me.

Googie

I don't need Sivak Drac's Bass sprite anymore, someone saw my MM3 ad and put MM9 Bass in my hack, he's a cool cat... ;)

SCD

That's a nice Bass sprite that your friend made for you, but it needs some tweaking in my opinion.

Here's my edit of the sprite, I made two versions of it. One based on the colors of that sprite and the other based on his MM10 colors, I think it's possible to give him his MM10 colors in MM3:

Ness

If you ask me you should try to change the pattern definitions to add one more tile. That cut helmet woud look weird on some of the frames.

Googie

I just started hacking this game today, 1 level down 99 more to go... :D

Zoinkity

Quote from: q8fft on March 30, 2017, 05:48:29 PM
project Dragon Warrior Translate to Arabic  :thumbsup:
Amazing and impressive work there!

setz

Started working on a thing

No idea if I'll finish it. Does the first four castles right now, but no saving.
-sj