News:

11 March 2016 - Forum Rules

Main Menu

Mode 7 Help!

Started by wiiqwertyuiop, August 23, 2011, 03:44:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wiiqwertyuiop

Can someone with Mode 7 experience help me? I'm trying to get mode 7 work in smw, but im having trouble uploading gfx to the vram. Can I have help?
Into Zelda hacking, or want to start getting into it? Join this: Link. I'm looking for mods!

syntax error

you need to explain more of your problem

wiiqwertyuiop

Ok, well the GFX or getting uploaded, but they just are messy. Here is a pic of what I mean:

August 23, 2011, 10:28:48 PM - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)

Also tell me if I need to show my code.
Into Zelda hacking, or want to start getting into it? Join this: Link. I'm looking for mods!

Bregalad

You should learn how linear 2D matrix transform works if you want to understand mode 7.

wiiqwertyuiop

Video link. Well I pretty much figured everything except how to make my own GFX for mode 7. How can I do this?

Nightcrawler

Do a little searching and then a little reading. You could probably find the answers to most of these questions yourself.

http://www.romhacking.net/docs/21/
TransCorp - Over 20 years of community dedication.
Dual Orb 2, Wozz, Emerald Dragon, Tenshi No Uta, Glory of Heracles IV SFC/SNES Translations