News:

11 March 2016 - Forum Rules

Main Menu

Final Fantasy VII NES Project (Completed!)

Started by Lugia2009, April 08, 2011, 12:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mirby

Midgar's chests should be golden boxes like in the original game, just to pay tribute to the source material. :D

Lugia2009

Sorry for the delay, been pretty busy lately.


The rest of Nibelheim is finished:


Nibelheim Inn


Nibelheim House


I also began working on a translation project for Pokemon Yellow Famicom.

Here's some pics of what some of it looks like so far:




The opening dialogue is done.
I have most of the battle dialogue translated.
Some of the items and their descriptions are finished.
And some of the Pokemon names are done.
Also, some of the menus have been translated.

InfamousKnight

You know chinese Lugia? Who taught you? Or what taught if you know what I mean?

Azkadellia

Quote from: InfamousKnight on December 08, 2012, 09:27:26 PM
You know chinese Lugia? Who taught you? Or what taught if you know what I mean?

I'd imagine he's using the GB version as a base.
Current Projects: On hold indefinitely.
I do the Twitter thing now: https://twitter.com/MistressSaeko (expect lots of game streaming announcements)
Mistress of the RHDN Discord server.

betakiller

Quote from: Lugia2009 on December 08, 2012, 05:22:25 PM
I also began working on a translation project for Pokemon Yellow Famicom.

Here's some pics of what some of it looks like so far:




The opening dialogue is done.
I have most of the battle dialogue translated.
Some of the items and their descriptions are finished.
And some of the Pokemon names are done.
Also, some of the menus have been translated.

That's nice!

I think you should open a new thread for this project.

Lugia2009

That's a good idea, I'll do that.

InfamousKnight

Sooooooo you moved on to another project and abandoned this one? Why don't you translate the ffiv for the nes while you're at it?

BRPXQZME

Don't be rude.

Spoiler
unless you're bald and the question is who to cosplay
[close]
we are in a horrible and deadly danger

Garoth Moulinoski

Quote from: InfamousKnight on December 10, 2012, 09:07:16 PM
Sooooooo you moved on to another project and abandoned this one? Why don't you translate the ffiv for the nes while you're at it?

Jesus, man... Did he say that he's abandoned this project (and if he did, so what)? And if you want a game translated, maybe you should give it a try yourself? Unless Lugia wants to do it, too, of course. But man. This was pretty rude. Maybe you didn't mean anything by it, but still, man... There are better ways to phrase some questions.

Quote from: BRPXQZME on December 10, 2012, 09:10:10 PM
Don't be rude.

Spoiler
unless you're bald and the question is who to cosplay
[close]

Heh heh. I got that!
Who will quote me next?
Disclaimer: If it sounds wrong, I may have been posting while asleep.

InfamousKnight

Sorry, I have OCD. That's my excuse.

Lugia2009

Don't worry, I didn't abandon this project. This is just something I'm going to work on on and off until this project is done. Then I'll just focus on the translation project.

Right now I have the character sprites for Rocket Town reorganized and gave the character's new sprites, and I got rid of all unnecessary sprites so I can have a good amount of space for Rocket Town's graphics.

Nerd42

What exactly does "done" sound like to you?

Does it sound like 2013? 2014? No idea?  :D

Lugia2009

I'm shooting for sometime during the 1st half of 2013.

There's not really much left to do for this game.


Lugia2009

If anyone's interested, there's another one of Shenzhen Nanjing's games for sale on eBay. This one is relatively cheap.

It's King of R-1.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190769711148?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649

InfamousKnight

I would laugh if that game is turned based. Where all you do is attack and heal until its over.

Pikachumanson

At least it would have graphics instead of text...


Zoinkity

I take it you've never played the horrorshow that is 7th Saga?

Pikachumanson

I actually liked that game. Not in my top ten or anything but i enjoyed it.