News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Translations: Nekketsu! Street Basket - Go for it, Dunk Heroes  (Read 6443 times)

RHDNBot

Translations: Nekketsu! Street Basket - Go for it, Dunk Heroes
« on: October 22, 2010, 03:09:40 am »

Update By: Kunio

I came to RHDN to ask someone translate this game for me, but I found it more fun to translate this game by myself! This patch is fully translated and playable. I have a plan to translate this game to my native language (Persian) next.

RHDN Project Page

Relevant Link: (http://www.romhacking.net/forum/index.php/topic,9932.0.html)

FallenAngel2387

• View Profile
Re: Translations: Nekketsu! Street Basket - Go for it, Dunk Heroes
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2010, 03:58:03 pm »
Just finished it, only thing I saw that was out of place was sometimes instead of "select" it says "Florida."

Which I hated being up against those cheating bastards. At least everyone else's supernatural abilities weren't instant warping to the ball.

Kunio

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2010, 11:56:37 pm »
Just finished it, only thing I saw that was out of place was sometimes instead of "select" it says "Florida."

Which I hated being up against those cheating bastards. At least everyone else's supernatural abilities weren't instant warping to the ball.

Can you take an screenshot from there. I couldn't find it.

FallenAngel2387

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2010, 08:57:38 am »
I put it in a spoiler, in case the image might be a little large(probably isn't but whatever). It also shows a password with only 1 match left to beat the whole story. Anyway, to the lower left of the screen is what I'm talking about. Sometimes it says "stage" a lot of the time it says "Florida" like it does here.

Spoiler:

Kunio

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2010, 10:01:18 am »
Yes you're right. But not sometimes let's say it happened at the starting of the second round of each stage.
If you find any other one feel free to report it, then I will try to fix it. Here, it has been fixed :

Download Version 1.3
« Last Edit: October 23, 2010, 10:06:27 am by Kunio »

Next Gen Cowboy

• "People are like dice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2010, 03:04:01 am »
Congrats on finishing this, I know you put alot of work, and care into it.  :thumbsup:
"Remember when we were in Japan? You said you were my gun, if you're the gun then that means I'm the bullet."

"All my life I've been waiting for the gunpowder to go off, you know what you need to ignite gunpowder? You need a gun."

reyvgm

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2010, 03:46:10 pm »
Wait a second, the credits have been replaced with fake ones. Why do people still do this?

Kunio

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2010, 01:35:35 am »
Wait a second, the credits have been replaced with fake ones. Why do people still do this?

No they are not fake, they are real! Let's say the credits are not original  ::)

This is because :

The original credits were in Japanese. I had needed some more space (byte) for inserting the dialogs so I replaced them with the real credits for the hackers who helped me to finish this project, and used some of the credit bytes.
Most of the hackers leave the credits intact so that the original credits appear in mixed Japanese and English letters!

Why do people still do this?
I believe they have no other choice, don't blame the hackers they just need more space for inserting the main dialogs and menus. For the original credits you can refer to your main Japanese ROM.  :)