1. Might've been accidental when I was tweaking animations and such. I haven't really touched the jump mechanics or anything so I'm surprised it's gone. It's probably harder to trigger if it exists still.
2. This was a massive bug and needed to go in the first place. Triad Thunder was slightly bugged on SFX and performance as well so I had to recode it slightly so it didn't break music instruments or insta-kill Crush Crawfish. Though, now the lightning balls that come out of X when he ground pounds also do significant damage to him to compensate. It's not the same, but it's not utterly useless either.
3. Been a feature I've been wanting to add since day 1. Zero is already overpowered as is, he doesn't need this.
4. This was an awful bug and needed to go. This was a glitch on my part when trying to fix the 'lemon' glitch and also with the new damage tables. There is absolutely no questioning on this one. This was an absolute bug and should not have existed in the first place.
5. Their damage tables probably got swapped so it causes them to have longer i-frames. Though, this is kind of compensated since X and Zero both can combo attack them appropriately. (I did raise the damage given to Worm Seeker in Neon Tiger's stage though with X so it doesn't take forever)
6. This has been a feature I wanted to add since day one. Zero is 'too' similar to X in many accounts and I don't have the patience to recode how Zero entirely works. So he has to lose some features to compensate.
7. In my eyes, yes. Zero is clearly more powerful than X on all accounts even in the early game. X, however, becomes even stronger than Zero like he should when he obtains all his armor parts. He deals more damage overall than Zero when this occurs, especially with the Golden Armor, he's pretty OP at that point.
As for the suggestions:
A. This was asked before and I was going to add it, but decided not too. Zero doesn't 'need' to charge any sub-weapons. It's pointless since almost any attack he does breaks needed objects to get upgrades, does appropriate damage and sometimes even more than the charged sub-weapons.
B. See above.
C. Nope. Zero is visibly larger than X. I did mess with his hitbox a couple times and it actually caused numerous bugs. I won't be changing this.
D. That's way harder than it sounds. I was going to add mobility for X/Zero when it came to the Z-Saber so you wouldn't fall on ladders, walls, etc.. but that's just too much to deal with at this point. As for more mobile when he's shooting, I don't understand. If you mean remove the 'double fire' sequence then no. Zero's already strong enough as is and doing this would make him way too useful compared to X. Plus, I'd have to recode a huge slew of how the buster mechanics work and that's just not something I'm willing to do at this point.
E. Never heard of this bug before, haven't heard any complaints about it really either. I can seem to jump just fine as well. It's also plausible that if it's in the exact frame, they never actually coded the player to jump on a specific part of the landing sequence.
Thks for answering me and sorry for answer you just now.
1. No problem, if you can please add back the neon jump hability, its the essence of x2 and x3 games.
2. Ok, but i think should not care about some glitches that are hard to execute, they make the game more interesting.
3. Well, you could add Hyper Charge feature to zero only can use busters and not the saber, but no problem if still the same.
4. What a pity, i liked this glitch so much. As i said before, i think should not care about this glitch or another glitch that are hard to execute.
6. Well, if Zero is unable to charge weapons, some upgrades are harder or impossible to get as Zero, for example, the K module at Seahorse stage (possible to get only using Kangoroo when you use Zero only) or H module at Crawfish stage (possible to get only with X).
7. Well, ok, Zero can start with both air dash and double jump, but i suggest you to add the same hability to Zero make long jumps, the same you get when you get the Black Armor, but at Bufalo stage. For compensate, re-add the triple jump feature for Black Armor, i miss so much the hability to make tree jumps and it save alot time when you use it to skip the spike climb at Doppler II stage, otherwise i must switch to X and do that climb using the normal way used at 100% category of Mega Man X3 speedrun.
A. As i explained at 6.
B. Ok, anyway, i already suggested an alternative way at 7.
C. What a pity too, but no problem, i can live with this, hehe.
D. When i suggesting to increasing more mobility, i was refering for example when Zero is releasing shots with lv 3 or higher, it let him too slow and break his mobility. About the glue bug, you only notice about it when you become a speedrunner hehe. As reference, compare the x3 mobility with x2, x2 is a way faster and fluid, but there is a nice curiosity, in the Aug 9th, 1995 prototype version released at this month, the mobility is very fast and almost like x2. I suggest you to take a loot at this prototype version and compare its code with the final version.
To finish, a bonus suggestion for you: Make possible to switch characters during the game pressing select, as the same you put at game start screen;