Titlescreens: Screenshots & Edits [Constructive Criticism Only]

Started by FlashPV, January 01, 2008, 06:50:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mariomaniac85

mock up of a title screen for my Bart vs. Donkey Kong hack, obvs gonna have to change the size of Bart and Vs. Might have to change Donkey Kong to just DK, also how do you edit the title screen?

Supergamerguy

Quote from: Mariomaniac85 on November 18, 2022, 09:50:21 PM
mock up of a title screen for my Bart vs. Donkey Kong hack, obvs gonna have to change the size of Bart and Vs. Might have to change Donkey Kong to just DK, also how do you edit the title screen?

Crying Onion made a tutorial guide back when he helped me with my own hack of Donkey Kong: The Secret World of Arriety. You can find that guide here: https://www.romhacking.net/documents/823/

I also made a guide explaining how to edit the color palettes and text for NES Donkey Kong, if that helps too. It's here: https://www.romhacking.net/documents/824/
Mega Man 7 > 3 > 2 > 9 > Wily Wars (with SRAM hack) > 5 > 6 > 4 > 10 > Powered Up > V(GB) > 1 > The Power Fighters > The Power Battle > IV(GB) > III(GB) > II(GB) > Dr. Wily's Revenge(GB) > Mega Man 8 > Mega Man and Bass > Mega Man (Game Gear) > Mega Man and Bass - Challengers from the Future

Mariomaniac85

Alright got the main title done! Now how do I edit the copyright date?

Supergamerguy

Quote from: Mariomaniac85 on November 20, 2022, 12:22:53 PM

Alright got the main title done! Now how do I edit the copyright date?

You should be able to find the text location in the guide I made, linked above.
Mega Man 7 > 3 > 2 > 9 > Wily Wars (with SRAM hack) > 5 > 6 > 4 > 10 > Powered Up > V(GB) > 1 > The Power Fighters > The Power Battle > IV(GB) > III(GB) > II(GB) > Dr. Wily's Revenge(GB) > Mega Man 8 > Mega Man and Bass > Mega Man (Game Gear) > Mega Man and Bass - Challengers from the Future

Drewhinson7

ooooooo i like that title screen i see you used my title name idea and yes i came up with the name bart vs donkey but now its bart vs kong