News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: credits translation - Summon Night Swordcraft Story - Stone of Beginnings  (Read 3353 times)

pablitox

• View Profile
Hey everyone! As you might now, we are back on track, and ready to translate the final graphics: the credits. Now this one shouldn't reay be hard but we need clarification, specially with the kanjis. I'll also provide the name of the people that made the prequel Swordcraft Story 2, as it'll be probably be useful for this one:
Spoiler:

Here are the credits translated from it's prequel: Summon Night Swordcraft Story 2

Spoiler:

Re taking hajimari no ishi!

BlackDog61

• View Profile
    • Super Robot Wars A Portable translation thread
Re: credits translation - Summon Night Swordcraft Story - Stone of Beginnings
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2016, 12:03:08 pm »
Glad to see you guys back on track!
Any chance you could provide these kanji as text? It'd probably help with the translation. Last time we translated credits, it helped to google the names of companies up and wikipedia was a good source of info for these.

Hiei-

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2016, 12:28:48 pm »
http://www.mobygames.com/game/gameboy-advance/summon-night-craft-sword-monogatari-hajimari-no-ishi/credits

Is it this game? If yes, as you can see, you can already find most of the staff translated in this website (and they also give the japanese writing, which is pretty nice).

It's always a website to check when someone need informations about video games staff.

pablitox

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2016, 02:16:09 pm »
http://www.mobygames.com/game/gameboy-advance/summon-night-craft-sword-monogatari-hajimari-no-ishi/credits

Is it this game? If yes, as you can see, you can already find most of the staff translated in this website (and they also give the japanese writing, which is pretty nice).

It's always a website to check when someone need informations about video games staff.

Awe  :D that wil be most useful indeed. I'm still a little perplexed, but we'll get at translating this stuff. Meanwhile i'll search for a way to translate that annoying link/extras graphic.  Many thanks Hiei! :beer: :thumbsup: Cheers!!

Glad to see you guys back on track!
Any chance you could provide these kanji as text? It'd probably help with the translation. Last time we translated credits, it helped to google the names of companies up and wikipedia was a good source of info for these.

thanks black, i'm waiting for next year's post. I'm sure a patch will be released by then. cheers !!!
Re taking hajimari no ishi!

Hiei-

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2016, 08:52:36 pm »
Awe  :D that wil be most useful indeed. I'm still a little perplexed, but we'll get at translating this stuff. Meanwhile i'll search for a way to translate that annoying link/extras graphic.  Many thanks Hiei! :beer: :thumbsup: Cheers!!

No problem. I used their infos about Dragon Ball Z Gokuuden Totsugeki-Hen, and I also double checked the infos to be sure the staff translation was accurate and I didn't spot any errors so I guess their work is often pretty accurate.