News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Reguarding Chrono Trigger MSU-1 & battle music.  (Read 1310 times)

Cael

• View Profile
Reguarding Chrono Trigger MSU-1 & battle music.
« on: October 07, 2015, 12:23:32 pm »
i got a rather fast reply from DarkShock over @ Zelditx Forums to Why its missing and with good reason,

Quote from: DarkShock
Yes because when you leave battle with MSU-1 music it would restart the dungeon from the beginning. And you go in battle a lot during a dungeon !

Once MSU-1 Resume is available everywhere, it won't be an issue anymore :)

yea restarting the place everytime you finished a fight in a dunegon would be really bad :D i thought i'd just get it out to why it's missing as so many i'm seeing around w/ gameplay vids of the hack articles on certain websites and even over twitter are wondering Why the battle's SPC is playing despite everything's being converted properly.

Bregalad

• View Profile
Re: Reguarding Chrono Trigger MSU-1 & battle music.
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2015, 01:58:40 pm »
He probably means the dungeon's music is going to restart from the start, instead of resuming to where it was when the battle started. This behaviour (music restarts where it left off when entereing battle) was introduced in FF5.

Bahamut ZERO

• View Profile
Re: Reguarding Chrono Trigger MSU-1 & battle music.
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2015, 02:35:50 pm »
He probably means the dungeon's music is going to restart from the start, instead of resuming to where it was when the battle started. This behaviour (music restarts where it left off when entereing battle) was introduced in FF5.

I don't mean to hijack this person's thread, but would you happen to know how they introduced  that behavior (music continuing where it left off after battle) in FF5 and games afterward?
Like Super Mario Land? Then you'll love my first completed Rom Hack: Maniac on the Run!