« on: October 16, 2018, 09:49:43 am »
- Nintendo World Cup (NES): the matches are sooo long. My idea is shorten the time of the matches in half (2 minutes instead 4).
- Shadowgate (NES): the torches are extinguished very soon. Idea: extend twice the time of the torches.
- Battle City (FAMICOM): start game with more lives (not infinite lives!). I didn't find any game genie code for this. Ten lives would be nice. Also I read this in Internet: "$02DE in the headered NES ROM is the lives value. It is 03 by default."
- Harvest Moon (SNES): fix the crappy translation in the US version and many bugs (I know, this is a lot of work).
- Ogre Battle: The march of the Black Queen (SNES): restore from the JAP version the description menu of the tarot cards during battles pushing down the select button in any tarot card you got.