Regarding the SLPS-91214, my first tests were made using the latest builds but I did as you suggested and tried applying the 1.1 patch to a personal rip of this version, MD5 checksum 30F7DCE98B6901290CB26C9BAF27268F .
I managed to apply the patch with success by using DeltaPatcherLite with "Checksum validation" off (go this from the Echo Night#2 readme, big thanks to them!) and I actually managed to get in-game, but the game locks up when it loads assets, in the case of a New Game this means the UPEO loading screen.
It locks up right at the end of the loading process, when the bar is full. In the past, one bad file would mean it could freeze before that, for reference. Also of interest, after the anime intro is over or skipped, if you don't press start, the game would normally start up an Attract Mode, but here a slim vertical line with garbled colors appeared and then the game locks up completely before we see the actual real-time gameplay video.
Judging by the slightly different file size, and the fact that I can access the first few menus and the anime intro video only, this can only mean there is a difference in the file structure and/or content that results in incompatibility with our current tools, which are based on just the SLPS-02020, which somehow I managed to get to work with Disc 2 (but not yet fully tested). I have already spoken to my team about this and we'll see what can be done about this in the future.
I too doubt that this will mean much to those at large, especially those who don't have a physical copy (and obviously not everyone has a copy of every single game that has a new fan-translation on the block) but I do remember one or two people who contacted me telling that's what they had on hand and with the reprint available to purchase used, it was and still is my hope to make our work even more accessible, especially to those who do have the actual discs. Who knows, maybe this reprint is technically better, as is the case sometimes, but without documentation or investigation, this remains unknown AFAIK.
Other than that, this week I'll be working on editing the rest of the missions from Disc 2 by myself and give it my best shot as I always have. In the meantime, Greenrose is currently working on the entirety of M39 Power for Life as well as a number of Search files, together with his friend Momomeno. Their translations are high-quality and they're extremely motivated, despite the difficulties in this endeavor which I've noted in the past.
After inserting my edits for these last Disc 2 missions, 44 up to 52, I'll be able to test it and say if it's working and if it's stable, like Disc 1 has been. For now I choose to remain cautious. The thing I like from the final missions, no matter which route, is they're dramatic and concise so I'll be coming back soon with reports on this.