« on: January 18, 2021, 12:22:48 pm »
I would LOVE to see a GB Final Fantasy Adventure DX see the light of day. It's one of the most underrated gems of all time and deserves some attention !
News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
A Header problem, patch is for a Headered ROM.
5. Mega Man Ultimate: All boss levels from MM 1-6 with all the powers (slide, power up megabuster, etc) and Rush modes available; if possible, add 8-way weapon firing for all weapons, not just metal man's weapon. And special mode to halve enemy weapon strength and double mega buster strength.
6. Megaman X 1-4: as NES ROMs
7. Super Mario Land 2: colorized as an NES ROM
8. GB Megaman games colorized and as NES ROMs
10. Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening as an NES ROM
11. Zelda II, and Link's Awakening with SNES graphics
12. Megaman 1-6, 9, 10 with SNES graphics
14. Metroid II colorized as an NES ROM
- At times I have gotten two orbs of the same type at once (spear and sword orbs I believe). This happened after returning to vanilla Secret of Mana after playing an earlier version of your mod. I have read on the gamefaqs forums that this happens when you miss an earlier opportunity to get that type of weapon orb. I'm not sure if that's true or if my game is just glitching out. If that is true, I was wondering if your mod that adds an extra glove and axe orb will give you double axe/glove orbs later on if you miss the earlier glove or axe orb?