News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - bleedingapathy

Pages: [1]
when its blacked out its called being redacted.

Personal Projects / Re: Final Fantasy IV A New Beginning
« on: September 03, 2016, 06:23:22 am »
back row with a leather helm and her toilet paper armor. at level 5 she can still get on shotted. she should at least start with some armor on instead of just cloth armor nothing else -.-

Personal Projects / Re: Final Fantasy IV A New Beginning
« on: September 02, 2016, 04:50:35 am »
one major gripe I have with the game so far is ryda gets one shotted alot -.-

furio is level 17 and the merc is 17 when they do not miss most of the time they do paltry amounts of damage. for example when furio hits a imp for 100 hps worth of damage and then you do a dart and it manages to hit the imp you will more often than not do less than a normal attack.

I don't know if this is a bug or not but the main character and the first merc you get have a rather lousey hit rate for throwing darts/shurikins. It seems to be around 45% chance to hit and 55% miss.

sounds like life to me  ;D

Is this mod still being worked on? pray tell.

It will be released when it's released :P

it dosent look like this was made for the nes. Looks very nice keep up the good work.

during your journey you magicly have a sex change opperation.....

Pages: [1]