Summer's over and falls upon us.
My friends and I spent the summer slaving over a Saturn translation that will soon be released. It's not what you think it'll be. I had fun though despite all the trials and tribulations.
Translation on Megami Tensei 2 continues to crawl along and more and more, it appears the translation is really quite stable. Most of the hacking appears to be finished with only really 1 significant hack left.
So that screen originally displayed the items in 2 columns, but I made it 1 column to expand the item lengths to 14 characters. The issue is that you can get about 22 items at once, which doesn't work with my current hack. My solution is to display multiple pages of items, thus taking care of that little issue. But I have to write a lot of new code, which I don't feel like doing right now. Plus I also want to make sure that's the only ASM hack left to do once Tom finishes the game. Saving the best for last as they say.
I've also started working on Oni II for the GB again. I'm hoping to finish it by the end of the year, but I'm currently dealing with interrupts messing with my text relocation hacks.