-Changed almost all sprites that appear on 1-1
-Changed 1-1 music to "Butter Building" (from Kirby's adventure) and "1UP" SFX
-Changed font and some text (not much yet)
* To do list:
- Change all remaining sprites
- Change some low quality/random sprites (like the floor)
- Change all remaining BGM and SFX
- Think of something to replace the original text
- Fix 2 specific notes on 1-1 music (they are a byte higher than they should)
- Find a way to shorten 1-1 BGM, since there is no space for some music. Because of this, Underground and Underwater levels use "Castle Theme".
I don't know how to solve these currently. Any explanation or link to a document is appreciated
- Can't change title screen: I know how to change it but the problem is that it shares a lot of sprites. I just want to change "Mario" for "Kirby", so it says "Super Kirby Bros." Like this:
- Turtle shell sprite: The adress of these sprites on the PPU viewer are $6E and $6F. However, I've searched for this values on the ROM several times and I can't find anything related to the sprites. Does anyone know another method to search for a sprite on the hex editor?
- Brick blocks: So these don't mirror...
It's a .bps file, I patched it with beat. ROM: Super Mario Bros. (World)
Note: I have only tested level 1-1, anything beyond that might have bugs or some weird colors.
Any opinion/criticism/help is aprecciated!