I wanted to make a "master patch" that includes as many QoL improvements on The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past that I like. Unfortunately, I don't have real hardware to test it on, so I'd like to know if it works fine without any game-breaking bugs before I submit it to the site. You can download the patch right here, and it should work on a US ROM without a header.
- 24 item menu, designed by Euclid & XaserLE
- various bugfixes by Conn
- ability to change directions while running with Pegasus Boots like in Ancient Stone Tablets
- ability to collect items with your sword and break pots with it after L2
- conversion to FastROM to eliminate instances of slowdown, code by wiiqwertyuiop
- compatibility with Canoe, the default emulator running on the SNES Classic Edition - patch by Bosco82
edit: changed format to .bps, should work fine now. should also work fine in BSNES, haven't tested with other emus