The files are in .dat format, they are label in this way: script_map0.dat to script_map31.dat for the 1st chapter.
So, the script for the character introduction room is in the file 17, and is the only thing in this file.
I've made the translation until the 22th file (without the file 17) and the game works fine. As I said, the character description is the problem, not the choice itself.
I think the tool I'm using changes the structure of the .dat file itself, because some of the translated text is bigger than the original one. Maybe this is the problem, so I used a hex editor, but, even translating in that way I wasn't able to make it work.
If you want to give a look I'll link the script:
Besides that, I'll continue to test it.