Here are some of my misc observations and wishlist features after messing around with the various settings. Feel free to take or ignore any of this feedback!
I'll reply to the ones that are relevant to my work.
* New feature request: Attacking Requires Full Stamina. This would be for those who like that the stamina system enforces pacing but are not interested in devoting mental space to keeping track of when the attack is available again. In other words, spamming the attack button would result in attacking as fast as stamina allows without any penalty swings.
This has been on my to do list for some time. I have experimented with various methods of accomplishing this, but I've yet to figure out a way to do it.
* New feature request: Default names. When the name screen comes up, instead of being empty, have it pre-populated with Randy/Primm/Popoi.
Ditto. I've tried to implement this before but I haven't been able to figure it out.
* New feature request: Goblins always kidnap you. This is a much less annoying way to get Primm to join than going to the Haunted Forest early.
I've tinkered with those events before, so I could make a hack to do this very easily. I'll add it to my to do list.
* I highly recommend No Heal At Level Up to be on by default. I didn't expect it to enhance the game as much as it has. No longer do I feel bummed when I have to use an item because gambling by waiting means I can heal for free with level up - now using items feels necessary, and I'm happy to have planned ahead buying them.
Haha it's nice to see someone else appreciate it.
* When using Faerie Coconut and Relocalized together, the original Faerie Walnut is renamed to Magic Walnut, but the Faerie Coconut remains Faerie Coconut. I suggest renaming it to Magic Coconut for consistency.
Great idea, I'll add it to my to do list.