News:

11 March 2016 - Forum Rules

Main Menu

Screenshots

Started by Gemini, September 04, 2011, 09:02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KingMike

We can't see your image. Try to see if you can find a direct link code in your image hoster.
"My watch says 30 chickens" Google, 2018

ExL

Quote from: KingMike on June 11, 2021, 10:14:35 PM
We can't see your image. Try to see if you can find a direct link code in your image hoster.
But I can see Krayler's picture... Maybe it's blocked for you somehow. It's from Golden Axe 3 with Griffon and different palettes, same one Krayler posted in youtube thread. Here it is on postimg, usually it works everywhere:
Spoiler
[close]
P.S. it looks like the original image was from vk.com, russian social network, maybe it's under ban at your place or blocked by some ad filter :huh:

DragonAtma

OB Randomizer Lite says hello.

As you thought, I got a Phantom Lord (and the randomizer decided that Lexar's new name is Barsazal).
In memory of my beloved cats, Anastasia (9/30/06-9/18/17, illness) and Josephine (1/19/06-9/23/17, cancer).
My mods: Romance of the Three Kingdoms II, Gemfire, 7th Saga, and more

Chatterine

DragonAtma, what game is this?

DragonAtma

Ogre Battle (SNES version).
In memory of my beloved cats, Anastasia (9/30/06-9/18/17, illness) and Josephine (1/19/06-9/23/17, cancer).
My mods: Romance of the Three Kingdoms II, Gemfire, 7th Saga, and more

Chatterine

Shinespark

Side by side: My mod vs vanilla

Oh wait, that's an old version. Medusa and Dragons were uncommon races, so I repurposed them to Humans and Reptiles.

The four races in Bonus dmg usually aren't that squished; this sword is the only one that beats all four. It's Zombie, Reptile, Human, and Giant.

All attribute icons:

MathUser2929

Nice looking hack.

Googie

Graphics were done by Zynk Oxhyde, I'm importing level from another Wrecking Crew hack that I was working on, I used Destroy I as a base, I was 77 levels in but the levels will look better in this hack instead.  :D :cookie:

the_E_y_Es

Added a 'Dodge' skill to Shadowrun SNES. It's fully functional.

Dodging bullets is fun.

sics

Quote from: Googie on July 12, 2021, 06:54:08 PM

Graphics were done by Zynk Oxhyde, I'm importing level from another Wrecking Crew hack that I was working on, I used Destroy I as a base, I was 77 levels in but the levels will look better in this hack instead.  :D :cookie:

A while ago I tried to test your VS hack. Wrecking Crew, but I couldn't get the specific dump I needed to make it work to make it work :'(
Linktree  | Better a small finished project than a thousand giant ideas stuck in your system.

Googie

No Sweat, sics. I sent you a PM.  ;)

Googie

pArL

Playing around with Joe & Mac palette:

Vanya

Nice! That looks way better!
Really improves the sense of distance and brings out the detail in the foreground elements.

pArL

Quote from: Vanya on August 17, 2021, 05:16:15 AM
Nice! That looks way better!
Really improves the sense of distance and brings out the detail in the foreground elements.

Thanks, that was my very intention!

Mattrizzle

Don't want to steal eskayelle's thunder, but after nearly 8 years on hiatus, and ten years since the latest demo (https://smwc.me/231673), work is again underway on NBA Jam Old-School Edition! With new changes being made over the past few months, I figured now was a good time to show some screenshots.

More alterations to the title screen, redoing the Old-School Edition part of the logo in a larger font, removing Acclaim, and adding a bit of detail to the wooden frame.

Added one screen to the attract mode rotation which only appears in the arcade version...

...and another one exclusive to the Sega CD and arcade versions:

Kerri Hoskins and Lorraine Olivia have also been ported from the arcade version of this screen, where there was previously a generic NBA Jam-patterned background:

VeganDoritos

Quote from: Mattrizzle on September 02, 2021, 12:42:18 PM
Don't want to steal eskayelle's thunder, but after nearly 8 years on hiatus, and ten years since the latest demo (https://smwc.me/231673), work is again underway on NBA Jam Old-School Edition! With new changes being made over the past few months, I figured now was a good time to show some screenshots.

More alterations to the title screen, redoing the Old-School Edition part of the logo in a larger font, removing Acclaim, and adding a bit of detail to the wooden frame.

Added one screen to the attract mode rotation which only appears in the arcade version...

...and another one exclusive to the Sega CD and arcade versions:

Kerri Hoskins and Lorraine Olivia have also been ported from the arcade version of this screen, where there was previously a generic NBA Jam-patterned background:

Great Work! What additional features do you plan to add with the Old-School Edition?

Mattrizzle

Quote from: VeganDoritos on September 04, 2021, 07:08:43 PM
Great Work! What additional features do you plan to add with the Old-School Edition?
Some additions include:

• 54 more secret players than the last demo contains, bringing the total to 64
  • A Spectate mode, as seen in NBA Jam 2k22 - Tournament Edition
  • A way to lock the CPU team to the opposite All-Stars team when you select one of them
  • Music track replacements for the ones that haven't been replaced yet (team selection, end of game)
  • A sixth player for certain teams

VeganDoritos

Quote from: Mattrizzle on September 05, 2021, 10:40:23 PM
Some additions include:

• 54 more secret players than the last demo contains, bringing the total to 64
  • A Spectate mode, as seen in NBA Jam 2k22 - Tournament Edition
  • A way to lock the CPU team to the opposite All-Stars team when you select one of them
  • Music track replacements for the ones that haven't been replaced yet (team selection, end of game)
  • A sixth player for certain teams

Looking forward to it & thank you for your work.