(61 to 67) of 67 Results
Completed Translations by aishsha
22 August 2009 11:51PM EST - Update by Pennywise
A few days ago aishsha released a complete patch for Shinsenden for the NES, so be sure to give it a whirl.
aishsha also released a patch for the first GeGeGe no Kitaro game on NES, which was released in the US in an altered form as Ninja Kid.
This Fourth of July Go on Your Final Mission
03 July 2009 7:20PM EST - Update by Pennywise
That’s right, this Fourth of July I have a translation patch for Final Mission, a pretty good shooter for the NES. Enjoy.
Pennywise Presents Patches in Batches
30 May 2009 8:14AM EST - Update by Pennywise
Do you like god awful games? Or perhaps you have a craving for some soccer/football? Or perhaps you’d like to revisit a quirky shooter. Yes, for the past month or so I have been churning patches to offer something for everyone, but unfortunately Twinbee 3 will mark the end of this flurry of activity and I will now buckle down and work on bigger and better things. Hopefully.
Pennywise Brings Gifts
25 December 2008 11:23AM EST - Update by Pennywise
I have four patches for the Christmas season this year. They are complete patches for Mirai Shinwa Jarvas, Crisis Force, Cosmic Epsilon and an update patch for Ganbare Goemon 2. The two shooters are more like resume padders (Games that don’t really require a translation) for me, but Jarvas is the game to play this Christmas. It’s a neat little action-RPG for the NES. I should have some more what I call resume padders for New Years.
Staff Note: You can find the patches archived on RHDN as well:
Ganbare Goemon 2 Teaser Patch Released
30 October 2008 2:21PM EST - Update by Pennywise
Today I am releasing a teaser patch for Ganbare Goemon 2. I am hoping that this will grab the attention or interest of someone with the skills to translate the small script of less than 8KB’s, which I have included with the patch. And oh yeah, happy Halloween :P
M.I.J.E.T. Presents an Enhancement Patch for Contra: Hard Corps
29 September 2008 2:49PM EST - Update by Pennywise
It’s a hack, not a retranslation, although the script has been cleaned up. Lots of minor tweaks and things to make this my ideal version of the far superior USA release. There may even be some undocumented stuff I added…
- Copyright screen edited slightly.
- Copyright screen can now be skipped by pressing the start button.
- Minor rewording in options menus.
- Maximum number of lives in options menu increased to 5 (default is still 3).
- Got rid of the annoying “press start to exit” feature in some menus.
- Start button can now be used to confirm some options.
- Start button can now be used to select your character.
- Mission briefings can now be skipped by pressing the start button.
- You can now hold buttons B & C to skip through text faster.
- In-game font fixed such that lower-case characters are now usable.
- Added an alternate font (activated with a code).
- Added ‘e accent aigu’ for ‘coup d’état’.
- Script corrected, edited, and optimized.
- Soft reset added.
The MIJET Phantasy
15 June 2007 12:50PM EST - Update by Pennywise
Phantasy Star fans rejoice! A Phantasy Star adventure never in English until now. Although this isn’t your average Phantasy Star game, it’s a text adventure with role playing elements. If your life needs a little more phantasy then don’t hesitate to play this game.