(1 to 4) of 4 Results
GBATemp Legend II [GB] - Hack Public Release !!
02 September 2019 9:49AM EST - Update by break
Hey family, here today with a hack of the old-Gameboy RPG “Final Fantasy Legend II”. This was one of the first games that got many seasoned gamers into role playing games. This hack makes it safer to level up party members at the beginning of the game and also buffs guest party members. Treasure chest have been update to give enough money and items to better tackle the game’s bosses. Most enemies have been adjusted to allow the monster-class to evolve into interesting party members. Take your time or try for a personal best time…you are free to enjoy this project at your leisure !
Pokémon Red - Proud Eyes edition V4.0
23 January 2013 2:16PM EST - Update by break
Hello everyone, Break here with the release of the 4th update to my popular ROM hack “Pokémon Red - Proud Eyes edition”. After spending more time testing out the hacking tools available, I am very happy with the results of my re-balancing of this classic game.
I have made a few adjustments to the game play, but the majority of the changes come with the use of Danny-E 33’s Pokémon Red - Gen. II Graphics Patch Version 1.1.
Pokémon Red - Proud Eyes edition V3.0
27 October 2012 6:58PM EST - Update by break
Hello everyone, Break here with the release of the 3rd major update to my popular romhack Pokémon Red - Proud Eyes edition. After spending an extended period of time testing out the hacking tools available…I am very happy with the results of my re-balancing of this classic game.
Here is a condensed list of changes:
- The levels and types of pokémon that appear in caves, grass, and water have been edited
- Pokémon experience gains have been modified
- Updated the difficulty to catch in-game pokémon
- Pokémon starting move sets have been updated
- All of the pokémarts have been edited
- Lowered professor Oak’s aids item requirements
- Changed the types of pokémon that cycle through at the title screen
- All of the in-game pokémon trades have been updated
- The casino prizes have been edited
- All of the gym leader’s and elite 4’s pokémon teams have been edited
- Changed the number of TMs you recieve after obtaining a gym badge to three
- Overworld pokémon levels have been modified
- Edited all of the in-game rival encounters
Pokemon - Red VGC EX plus Alpha Edition
13 December 2011 7:09PM EST - Update by break
Pokemon - Red VGC EX plus Alpha Edition has been released! This is the final version of a ROM hack made of Pokemon Red for the Gameboy system!
Here is a brief overview of what was changed:
- edited the types of pokemon that appear on the title screen
- edited the types of pokemon your rival collects at different points in the game ( only the starter is the same )
- edited some of the gym leaders / elite 4’s pokemon and some of their moves
- gym leaders give you the same TMs upon defeat…but you get 6 instead of 1 ( you can sell extra’s for money )
- edited the casino prizes and cost ( different pokemon and items )
- edited all of the in-game trades ( you get porygon instead of jynx )
- edited the types of items all of the pokemarts sell ( most shops carry TMs now )
- did a major edit of all of the wild pokemon encounters ( makes it a lot more fun to catch em’ all)