(1 to 1) of 1 Results
LiteIPS v0.1.0.4 Beta: Command-Line IPS Patcher
27 July 2014 4:47AM EST - Update by vectorman
The first beta release of LiteIPS is now available. LiteIPS is a lightweight command-line IPS (International Patching System) patcher for Windows, Linux and Mac.
Requires: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5/Mono 2.10.9.
- File patching.
- Patching to a copy of a file (so that the original is not modified.)
- Patching using an IPS patch located online.
- If patching fails with an error, then no files will be modified.
- Single application that runs on all major operating systems.
- Small application file size.