(1 to 1) of 1 Results
Proper English Translation for Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 6
22 September 2021 3:16PM EST - Update by nzxth2
To commemorate the 10th anniversary of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Tag Force 6 for the Playstation Portable, September 22nd, a new English translation patch of the game has been released. This release is based on the previous English translation by Clickclaxer01 and features the following changes:
- The story events for all tier 1 & 2 characters have been retranslated. The original translation has been kept in places where it was already accurate.
- The overworld dialogs of some characters have been revised. This includes all members of Team 5D’s, as well as most non-duelist NPCs.
- The names of a few characters have been changed: Fudo Yusei is now Yusei Fudo, the names of Bawnji, Syun and Yuma have been restored.
- Alphabetical sorting in the deck editor has been fixed.
- The translations of the Duelist Profiles in the List of Duelists have been replaced with the translations available on Yugipedia (except Crow’s, which had to be translated from scratch).
- The names and descriptions of all Booster Packs have received a complete retranslation.
- The title screen has been restored and features a proper Credits splash screen.
- The BGM has been restored to its original state.
Additionally, tools related to the translation have been made available on Github. Feel free to use them to start your own translation!