(1 to 2) of 2 Results
Pokemon Ultra Violet Final Release (Glitches Fixed)
05 April 2013 9:33AM EST - Update by LocksmithArmy
Finally… Every aspect of Pokemon Ultra Violet Version is finished. The Player’s Guide has also been completed. While making the Player’s Guide, it was a good time to test EVERY event, and find all the glitches.
You may have noticed some glitches in previous versions such as:
- No Pokemon were in the “Steel Maze” in the 4-points Catacombs.
- The statues in the Pokemon Mansion did nothing (game ending glitch).
- Kabuto could not be revived.
- Sneasle and Zigzagoon were not in the game.
- Many other small glitches (text issues or sound errors).
All of these and MANY more were fixed…
Also, some new events were added:
- Celebi has his own event.
- Defeating Celebi (not catching) gains you an egg containing a Pichu with volt tackle.
- Defeating the Elite Four re-spawns a defeated (not caught) Celebi
- BuriedAlive has been added (not in the Player’s Guide, read the lore to find him)
- A few text modifications have also been made such as Oak’s speech after you beat the Elite Four.
It is all up for download on the RHDN Project Page, and the Player’s Guide (whether you use it or not) is also in the .rar file for download.
Pokemon - Ultra Violet Version
21 February 2013 1:01AM EST - Update by LocksmithArmy
Building on the success (or failure) of Red and Gold (Emu Edition), A new game has come to fruition…
This new Pokemon game (a Fire Red Hack) is very similar to the Fire Red story, with some major improvements…
All first and second generation Pokemon are obtainable… and not just catchable… you can actually evolve without trading… Haunter evolves by level… so you can train your Gastly into a Gengar, instead of being forced to stop at Haunter and catch a wild Gengar (as in my previous hack and several others).
Mew is obtainable EARLY… so he is actually usable as a team member instead of a trophy legendary.
New events have been added and new maps, some new text… and a Catch Your First Pokemon event… simply talk to Oak without picking one of his 3 Pokeballs and you will be offered the chance to catch your starter.
There is a major update (1.2) in the works, adding all gen 3 Pokemon to a NEW island…