Atari Pitfall! for SNES
03 January 2022 10:38AM EST - Update by Nokia3310
Did you know that a port of the original Pitfall! for the Atari 2600 was included as a hidden game in Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure? Do you want to play that hidden port as a standalone Super Nintendo game that works on real hardware or an emulator? If the answer to that last question is ‘yes!’ then you are in luck. This patch does just that.
The hidden game was previously only accessible using a cheat code or finding a secret portal in the game to play it. This patch removes the 16 bit sequel entirely from the game experience and is the product of a non-programmer spending weeks poking around in a hex-editor. The end result is achieved by changing only two bites of the original code.
Pitfall! was undoubtedly one of the biggest landmarks on the Atari 2600. Programmed by David Crane 40 years ago, it spent 64 weeks at number 1 on the best seller list, sold 4 million copies and is notable for its influence on home console platform games that came after.
Until recently, this hidden version of Pitfall! was the only way of playing a Super Nintendo version of an Atari 2600 game. There are now other ways of playing Atari games on a SNES. Miniature Golf for 2600 has received a homebrew port. Also, ports that appeared on the original Atari Flashback console are now playable on a Super Nintendo.
For Super Nintendo fans with any attachment to the Atari era, these are all great things to have in your collection and Atari Pitfall! is a must-have.
Luigi's Mansion - First-Person Hack Now Available
01 January 2022 10:17AM EST - Update by Sky Bluigi
Started back in late 2019, this unique hack for Luigi’s Mansion was completed last-minute to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the game, and is now available (after a few delays) to download off Romhacking.net.
Using special AR codes by Laser Crusader, Sky Bluigi has created a modification that puts a little twist on the classic Gamecube title, switching the game-play perspective to a first-person viewpoint; thereby making the experience all the more thrilling and immersive.
Several optimizations were made to the game to make it possible to explore all that the adventure has to offer, while staying directly in the shoes of Luigi. Examples include:
- Reworked cut-scenes (where practical)
- Modified movement (to keep Luigi more steady)
- Disabling of a particular ‘item-pickup’ sequence
- Adjustments/removal of certain object placements
Despite these measures, however, the creator has tried to keep the game just the same as it was… with a few tiny extras.
In addition to the above tweaks, a menu option to explore the Lab is also included, as well as a new HP cap of 70 health points for when you tackle the Hidden Mansion. And since you also no longer have your health restored after depositing ghosts, you can attempt a no-healing run, if you so desire.
Perhaps these new features don’t speak much to you; and that’s okay. Sky Bluigi is still learning the ropes of how to modify different things in the files, so he can’t do a whole lot yet. (In fact, this hack wouldn’t have been done if he hadn’t asked for help many times over from expert hackers of the game.)
And though this hack is impressive, it definitely has a few quirks in it, despite great efforts to maintain professional quality. Still, if you can get behind that, you should give this amateur project a try. It might be just what you need to get back to replaying this cult favorite for the umpteenth time. :)
Starfox now with FASTROM AND SuperFX 21.7mhz
23 December 2021 4:41PM EST - Update by kandowontu
Just when you thought Starfox enhancements couldn’t get any better, FASTROM makes an appearance!
This patch activates the full speed of the SuperFX, from 10.7mhz to 21.4 mhz.
This patch also makes the game use FASTROM to push the CPU bottlenecks through just a bit faster.
A comparison video can be seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs8XRPgdW5Q
Credits to LivelyZephyrs for pushing to figure this out, and credits to everyone the Starfox Exploration Showcase discord for always supporting the projects and joining in for the fun! There’s too many of you to name!
'tis the season for Star Fox!
19 December 2021 7:23AM EST - Update by kandowontu
‘Tis the season for Star Fox! This month brings you a few Star Fox patches.
For Star Fox, all of the different versions boosted up to 21mhz, the same SuperFX GPU speed as Star Fox 2!
- Starfox US: http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/6333/ (previously released)
- Starfox Japan: http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/6420/
- Starwing German: http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/6423/
- Starwing Euro: http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/6418/
A new patch also bring you Starfox with a Starfox 64 inspired HUD! http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/6402/
Finally, Star Fox 2 with all models converted into WIREFRAME meshes! http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/6411/
There is much, much more in store for next year, including a HUGE update for Star Fox Exploration Showcase.
Happy holidays, and happy New Year!
Zelda 1 Redux and Zelda 2 Redux projects are now completed!
14 December 2021 12:21PM EST - Update by ShadowOne333
Commemorate the Zelda 35th Anniversary (and someone’s birthday) with redux versions of the NES Zelda titles that started it all!
Starting back in October, 2019 for Zelda 1 Redux, and March, 2018 for Zelda 2 Redux, both projects began their work as Quality of Life improvements for the original NES games. The main goal was to give both NES Zeldas a more enjoyable experience of playing through them.
Today, after many, many years in development since 2018 and 2019, and thanks to the incredible help of the Romhacking community and the incredible collaboration and work its members that helped with them, all the points and features that were once planned for both projects have now been completed!
Bugfixes, script rework, graphics modifications, gameplay tweaks, copy/save file systes, a great number of quality of life changes, and much, much more! Even better, if you don’t like certain features, or want to undo some of them, you can easily customize your experience and adjust the changes to your personal liking with a bunch of optional patches for each game!
Get the hacks here:
…and delve into the great beginnings of the Zelda franchise in the NES system once again with revamped versions of the originals!
New Hacks Added to the Database
08 December 2021 12:19PM EST - Update by RHDNBot
This is an automated message generated by ROMhacking.net’s RHDNBot.
The following Hacks have been submitted and approved to the database (in submitted order oldest to newest):
- Dragon Quest III - Better Heroine sprite (Dragon Quest III: Soshite Densetsu e…)(SNES)
- Rockman 7 EP - English (Mega Man 7)(SNES)
- MM5 Protoman Edition Optional (Mega Man 5)(NES)
- Pitch Correction for GFF v. 3.22 (Final Fantasy)(NES)
- Experience Fix for Seiken Densetsu Restoration (Final Fantasy Adventure)(GB)
- Dr. Mario DX Polish-Up (Dr. Mario)(GB)
- Metroid: SUPER-SPEED Zero Mission (Super Metroid)(SNES)
- Zippy Race Speed hack (Zippy Race)(NES)
- Kirby’s Dream Land DX - Service Repair (Kirby’s Dream Land)(GB)
- Mario Adventure - Real Hardware + V8 Flashcart (RGB) compatible (Super Mario Bros. 3)(NES)
- Luigi’s Escape (Nuts & Milk)(NES)
- Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle 2 DX - GBC Compatible (The Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle II)(GB)
- Super Mario Bros. Halloween Edition (Super Mario Bros.)(NES)
- Seiken Densetsu 3: 2 Players restoration hack (Trials of Mana)(SNES)
- Rockman to Mega Man Title Screen Redo (Mega Man)(NES)
- Voyage - A Sorceress’ Vacation (Catalan Version) (Alex Kidd in Miracle World)(SMS)
- Super Mario advance 4 - Bug fixes (Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3)(GBA)
- Bloodshot Texture Fix (Battle Frenzy)(GEN)
- Legend of Xerd - GBC Compatible (Xerd no Densetsu)(GB)
- FF1 J Bugfixes (Final Fantasy)(NES)
- Pitch Correction (Final Fantasy)(NES)
- Legend of Zelda - Service Repair (The Legend of Zelda)(NES)
- Glover2 Prototype Bugfix (Glover 2)(N64)
- Turok 3 - Shadow of Oblivion June 6th 2000 Prototype Corrective Patch (Turok 3: Shadow of Oblivion)(N64)
- Glover July 16, 1998 Prototype Corrective Patch (Glover)(N64)
- Turok 3 - Shadow of Oblivion July 10th 2000 Prototype Corrective Patch (Turok 3: Shadow of Oblivion)(N64)
- Derby Stallion 64 Prototype Corrective Patch (Derby Stallion 64)(N64)
- Final Fantasy 1 Initialize Encounters (Final Fantasy)(NES)
- Jim Power Paralax Scroll Fix (Jim Power - The Lost Dimension in 3D)(SNES)
- Ys - Service Repair (Ys)(NES)
- Waterworld Sound Driver Fix (Waterworld)(SNES)
- Super Metroid - Echo Buffer Relocation (Super Metroid)(SNES)
- Bomberman - fixed Explosion Sample (Bomberman)(NES)
- Bomberman II/Dynablaster - Fixed Samples (Bomberman II)(NES)
- Block/Dodge/Parry Animation Types Fix (Final Fantasy VI Advance)(GBA)
- Syobon Action JAM (Super Mario Bros.)(NES)
- Castlevania Portrait of Ruin: Progenitors (Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin)(NDS)
- Rockman 2 AS (Mega Man 2)(NES)
- Purple Guy (Mario Kart: Super Circuit)(GBA)
- NBA Jam 2K22 - Tournament Edition (NBA Jam Tournament Edition)(SNES)
- Press the A Button!! (Super Mario Bros.)(NES)
- E1S Bust A Move SNES Hack (Bust-A-Move)(SNES)
- Binary Twist (Binary Land)(NES)
- Super Mario Bros. Bad Future (Super Mario Bros.)(NES)
- Mario Vs. Wario (Super Mario Bros.)(NES)
- Mega Man 2 DA (Mega Man 2)(NES)
- Streets of DJ 2 (Streets of Rage 2)(GEN)
- PokéMetroid (Pokémon: FireRed Version)(GBA)
- Super Mario Bros 36 - The 36th Anniversary Special (Super Mario Bros.)(NES)
- Super MK vs SF Kart (Super Mario Kart)(SNES)
- Hellwalker (The Legend of Zelda)(NES)
- Paper Mario: Black Pit (Paper Mario)(N64)
- Metroid Ridley X Hack 2 (Metroid)(NES)
- Megaman X - Zero Playble Canonical Sprites (Mega Man X)(SNES)
- Megaman X2 - Ultimate Armor (Mega Man X2)(SNES)
- RussianMan’s Super Mario Bros. 3 Hack (Super Mario Bros. 3)(NES)
- Xevious Hard Mode hack (Xevious)(NES)
- Pokemon Pinball Ruby & Sapphire EZFlash Omega DE Rumble (Pokémon Pinball: Ruby & Sapphire)(GBA)
- Super Metroid - GBA Edition (Metroid: Zero Mission)(GBA)
- Final Fantasy I DoS Maeson (Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls)(GBA)
- Fire Emblem: Vision Quest (Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones)(GBA)
- 101 ZAMN (Zombies Ate My Neighbors)(SNES)
- Lakitu’s Great Adventure (Super Mario World)(SNES)
- Super HitCombo Kart (Super Mario Kart)(SNES)
- The Junuary Project (Super Mario 64)(N64)
- Fire emblem 7: Path of a Hero (Fire Emblem)(GBA)
- Puzzle Bobble - Bust a Move: RA (Bust-A-Move)(SNES)
- Gay romance for Makoto (Persona 3 Portable)(PSP)
- Biff Gunman (Wild Gunman)(NES)
- Top Gear Endurance (Top Gear)(SNES)
- Marusa no Onna Plastic surgery (Marusa no Onna)(NES)
- Super Jario Bros. (Super Mario Bros.)(NES)
- Zelda II - Amida’s Curse (Zelda II: The Adventure of Link)(NES)
- Shining Force 2 Clash! (Shining Force II)(GEN)
- Gengar (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky)(NDS)
- SRW4 - from THE☆ANIMAGE (Dai-4-Ji Super Robot Taisen)(SNES)
- SRW4 - Somuro patch (Dai-4-Ji Super Robot Taisen)(SNES)
- The Beatles Adventures in Pepperland (Super Mario Bros. 2)(NES)
- Dune Razor Missions Dynasty (Dune: The Battle for Arrakis)(GEN)
- Pokemon PureBlue (Pokémon: Blue Version)(GB)
- Pokemon PureGreen (Pokémon: Blue Version)(GB)
- Pokemon PureRed (Pokémon: Red Version)(GB)
- Spooky Mission 2: The Nightmare Before Christmas (Metroid: Zero Mission)(GBA)
- Sicari Remastered (Super Mario World)(SNES)
- Super Sonic (Super Mario Bros.)(NES)
- Metroid: Operation Execution (Metroid: Zero Mission)(GBA)
- AV (Mega Man 5)(NES)
- Super Metroid: Ascent (Super Metroid)(SNES)
- Final Fantasy VI - T-Edition + EX (English Translation) (Final Fantasy III)(SNES)
- Master of Shell (Super Mario World)(SNES)
- SOR2 Fight’n Rage (Streets of Rage 2)(GEN)
- Ocarina of Time Spaceworld ‘97 Beta Experience (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time)(N64)
- Umihara Kawase Christmas Community Challenge (Umihara Kawase)(SNES)
- Super MK vs SF Kart (Luke Version) (Super Mario Kart)(SNES)
- Zelda II: Ocarina of Time (Zelda II: The Adventure of Link)(NES)
- Mario Party 3 StarStruck (Mario Party 3)(N64)
- Super HitCombo Kart (Snowland Version) (Super Mario Kart)(SNES)
- Di Gi Charat: Yumeboshi Daibouken (alpha) (Super Mario Bros. 2)(NES)
- Kamikaze Mario DX+ (Super Mario Bros.)(NES)
- GoldenEye Compilation Pack (GoldenEye 007)(N64)
- Pokémon Gold Sinnoh (Pokémon: Gold Version)(GB)
- Super Selz 2 (Super Mario Bros.)(NES)
- Smash Remix (Super Smash Bros.)(N64)
- Paper Mario: Master Quest + Jr. (Paper Mario)(N64)
- Heckin’ Spoop World (Super Mario World)(SNES)
- The Legend of Banjo-Kazooie - The Jiggies of Time (Banjo-Kazooie)(N64)
- Super HitCombo Kart (Night City) (Super Mario Kart)(SNES)
- Hooting HUD (Mario Kart 64)(N64)
- Tiny Toon Adventures - Buster’s Hidden Treasure SRAM (Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster’s Hidden Treasure)(GEN)
- Googie’s Island (Dig Dug II: Trouble in Paradise)(NES)
- A Very Prideful Harvest Moon Animal Parade (Harvest Moon Animal Parade)(WII)
- Super Mario World - Featuring Doopliss (Super Mario World)(SNES)
- Dr. Mario Turbo (Dr. Mario)(NES)
- Milk & Nuts (Nuts & Milk)(NES)
- King’s Quest V Persistent Battery Saves (King’s Quest V: Absence Makes the Heart Go Yonder)(NES)
- Mega Man World 2 Plus (Mega Man II)(GB)
- Active Time Battle Improvements (Final Fantasy IV)(SNES)
- Super Real Mahjong VS Retail N64 Patch (Super Real Mahjong VS)(ARC)
- San Guo Zhi 4 - Chi Bi Feng Yun - Music Hack (San Guo Zhi 4 - Chi Bi Feng Yun)(NES)
- Garfield - Caught In The Act Password SRAM (Garfield - Caught In The Act)(GEN)
- Ys III Renewal (Ys III)(GEN)
- Akumajou Dracula X: Gekka no Yasoukyoku - HardType (Castlevania: Symphony of the Night)(PSX)
- Gauntlet IV Password SRAM (Gauntlet IV)(GEN)
- Beavis And Butthead SRAM (Beavis and Butt-Head)(GEN)
- Dracula X: Nocturne in the Moonlight - Extended (Akumajou Dracula X: Gekka no Yasoukyoku)(SAT)
- Super Mario Bros. 2 - Faster Digging (Super Mario Bros. 2)(NES)
- Super Mario Bros.: Altered Edition (Super Mario Bros.)(NES)
- Silent Baby Mario (Super Mario World 2: Yoshi’s Island)(SNES)
- Streets of Rage Hi-Score SRAM (Streets of Rage)(GEN)
- Skip “Miss!” Screen (Super Mario Bros. Deluxe)(GB)
- SMB3-Style Powerdown (Super Mario World (NES))(NES)
- Yie Ar Kung-Fu control hack (Yie Ar Kung-Fu)(NES)
- Remove Knockback (The Flintstones: The Rescue of Dino & Hoppy)(NES)
- Automatic Ledgegrab (The Flintstones: The Rescue of Dino & Hoppy)(NES)
- Street Fighter II’ - Special Champion Edition Hi-Score SRAM (Street Fighter II’: Special Champion Edition)(GEN)
- NWC 1990 Start Patch (Nintendo World Championships 1990)(NES)
- Blooper Facelift (Super Mario Bros.)(NES)
- Super Street Fighter II Hiscore SRAM (Super Street Fighter II: The New Challengers)(GEN)
- No Air Popup (Mr. Driller Ace)(GBA)
- Ocarina of Time - Chaos Edition (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time)(N64)
- Jackal MMC5 Patch (Jackal)(NES)
- Myth of Jitra: Year of the Oakline (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time)(N64)
- Super GnG/Chou Makaimura R sprite hack (Super Ghouls ‘n Ghosts)(GBA)
- Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 (GBP/SNES Palette Hack) (Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3)(GBA)
- Columns Hi-Score SRAM (Columns)(GEN)
- Streets of Rage 2 Hi-Score SRAM (Streets of Rage 2)(GEN)
- COTM Auto Dashing (Castlevania: Circle of the Moon)(GBA)
- Deletable HMs (Pokémon: Blue Version)(GB)
- Less Sadistic Game Corner (Pokémon: Blue Version)(GB)
- Mega Man Xtreme 2 Dash Button (Mega Man Xtreme 2)(GB)
- Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros 3. (Cartridge Rumble Patch) (Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3)(GBA)
- Kirby’S Adventure - Hell or Hell Difficulty (Kirby’s Adventure)(NES)
- Super Daisy Land (Super Mario Land)(GB)
- Fester’s Quest - European Gameplay Changes (Fester’s Quest)(NES)
- Splatterhouse 3: Bloody Edition (Splatterhouse 3)(GEN)
- Richter’s Holy Water Fix+Strike/Fire Damage Meteor (Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin)(NDS)
- SkyOrc (Cadash)(GEN)
- Bare Knuckle III Hi-Score SRAM (Streets of Rage 3)(GEN)
- Super Bomberman 5 Hidden Stages Unlock (Super Bomberman 5)(SNES)
- Super C Konami Code 30 Lives (Super C)(NES)
- Super Waluigi (Super Mario Bros.)(NES)
- The King of Fighters 2001 (PS2) - Uncensor Patch + Arranged Soundtracks (The King of Fighters 2001)(PS2)
- Tetris Neon Colors (Tetris)(NES)
- Pokémon Pinball: Ruby & Sapphire (Cartridge Rumble Patch) (Pokémon Pinball: Ruby & Sapphire)(GBA)
- Super Mario Bros. Semi-HD Edition (Super Mario Bros.)(NES)
- Mega Man X New Order (Mega Man X)(SNES)
- Rad Racer - Easy Type (Rad Racer)(NES)
- Improved Fonts and Graphics for Forbidden Siren 2 (Forbidden Siren 2)(PS2)
- Variable Width Font (Forbidden Siren 2)(PS2)
- Fire Emblem 6: The Royal Army (Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade)(GBA)
- Doom 32X Resurrection (DOOM)(32X)
- ULTIMATE Adventure Island (Adventure Island)(NES)
- Rune Factory 3 - Lesbian Weresheep Edition (Rune Factory 3)(NDS)
- Phantasy Star Makeover (Phantasy Star)(SMS)
- SF2 - Balance of Power (Shining Force II)(GEN)
- Oversimplified Pac-Man (Pac-Man)(NES)
- Record of Lodoss War Uncut Mod (Record of Lodoss War)(DC)
- Super Princess Peach 3 (Super Mario Bros. 3)(NES)
- Oversimplified Nuts & Milk (Nuts & Milk)(NES)
- Oversimplified Donkey Kong Jr. (Donkey Kong Jr.)(NES)
- The Lost World - Jurrassic Park Password SRAM (The Lost World: Jurassic Park)(GEN)
- Shining Force II Requiem (Shining Force II)(GEN)
- Diet Pikmin 2 (Pikmin 2)(GC)
- SMB2J 7 Stars Hack (Super Mario Bros. 2)(FDS)
- Pokémon Red Version: No Music Edition (Pokémon: Red Version)(GB)
- Pokémon Blue Version: No Music Edition (Pokémon: Blue Version)(GB)
- Shining Tactics+ (Shining Force II)(GEN)
- ARCADE Wonder Boy (Wonder Boy)(SMS)
- SMW Expanded to 4MB ROM (Super Mario World)(SNES)
- Patrick Star (Mario Kart: Super Circuit)(GBA)
- Castlevania Aria of Sorrow - Recolor by JonataGuitar (Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow)(GBA)
- Higher Resolution Backsprites (Pokémon: Red Version)(GB)
- SRW4 - from Ender’s Game (Dai-4-Ji Super Robot Taisen)(SNES)
- Dragon Fighter: Dragon Hero Edition (Dragon Fighter)(NES)
- Ys - Title Screen Hack (Ys)(NES)
- Robo Warrior - Bomber King Edition (Robo Warrior)(NES)
- Legacy of the Wizard - Sorcerer Mode (Legacy of the Wizard)(NES)
- Snake Rattle N Roll - Unlimited Continues (Snake Rattle ‘n’ Roll)(NES)
- 60Hz patch (Super Bust-A-Move All Stars)(GC)
- Balloon Fight - No Birds Sound (Balloon Fight)(NES)
- No low health beep (Metroid II: Return of Samus)(GB)
- SNES’s Aladdin FastROM (Disney’s Aladdin)(SNES)
- Magical Quest 3 FastROM (Mickey to Donald: Magical Adventure 3)(SNES)
- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers VS Hack (Mighty Morphin Power Rangers)(GEN)
- Wizard of Oz No Tickets Edition (The Wizard of Oz)(SNES)
- Trials of Mana Sample Swap (Trials of Mana)(SNES)
- Keith Courage / Wataru NOVA Suit Hack (Keith Courage in Alpha Zones)(TG16)
- SMW Autosave + Disable 2 Players + DKCR Status Bar (Super Mario World)(SNES)
- Seiken Densetsu 3 / Trials of Mana - Evade Changes (Trials of Mana)(SNES)
- Star Fox SuperFX2 Chip (Star Fox)(SNES)
- FF3 Fiesta Mod (Final Fantasy III)(NES)
- TetrisGYM (Tetris)(NES)
- Contra III: The Alien Wars FastROM (Contra III: The Alien Wars)(SNES)
- Eek! The Cat - Color Enhancement (Eek! The Cat)(SNES)
- No more pinch music when Panels reach the top of the screen (Tetris Attack)(GB)
- Super Mario RPG Star Power (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)(SNES)
- No more pinch music when Panels reach the top of the screen (Pokémon Puzzle Challenge)(GB)
- DBZ BT3 DLC Classic to GT (Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3)(PS2)
- Super Hydlide - Refined and Rebalanced (Super Hydlide)(GEN)
- Streets of Rage 2 Nightmare ZERO Shmups (Streets of Rage 2)(GEN)
- Vile Music Fix (Mega Man: Maverick Hunter X)(PSP)
- Magical Tetris Challenge (Arcade) Conversion Patches (Magical Tetris Challenge (Arcade))(ARC)
- Wario Land II: Polished and Uncensored (Wario Land II)(GB)
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles SPUp (Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles)(GC)
- Final Fight Guy (Japan) FastROM (Final Fight Guy)(SNES)
- Final Commando: Akai Yousai (NES) (Jackal)(NES)
- Ares no Tsubasa (NES) (Legendary Wings)(NES)
- Elnard Bonus (The 7th Saga)(SNES)
- Zelda II - Adventures of Marisa Kirisame (Zelda II: The Adventure of Link)(NES)
- Elnard Color Palette (The 7th Saga)(SNES)
- School Fighter AP fix (School Fighter)(GB)
- Bubble Bobble FDS title logo on the NES (Bubble Bobble)(NES)
- Faxanadu Robust (Faxanadu)(NES)
- Power Rangers - The Movie FastROM (Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - The Movie)(SNES)
- F-Zero Beginnings (F-Zero)(SNES)
- Ultima Exodus Heroes refine (Ultima: Exodus)(NES)
- Maximum Carnage SRAM (Spider-Man and Venom: Maximum Carnage)(GEN)
- Pac-Man Collection+ (Pac-Man Collection)(GBA)
- Exciting Basket (NES) (Double Dribble)(NES)
- Green Beret (NES) (Rush’n Attack)(NES)
- Konamic Ice Hockey (NES) (Blades of Steel)(NES)
- Nazo no Kabe: Block Kuzushi (NES) (Crackout)(NES)
- Gyruss FDS title logo on the NES (Gyruss)(NES)
- Hydlide Special Heroes refine (Hydlide)(NES)
- Roger Rabbit (NES) (The Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle)(NES)
- Recca - Remove Full Screen Flashes (Summer Carnival ‘92 RECCA)(NES)
- Mappy Graphics Patch (Mappy)(NES)
- Hikaru no Go (NES) (Igo Shinen ‘93)(NES)
- Ice Hockey FDS to NES (Ice Hockey)(NES)
- Volleyball FDS to NES (Volleyball)(NES)
- Magic Carpet 1001 MMC3 Port (Magic Carpet 1001)(NES)
- Battletoads-Double Dragon SRAM (Battletoads & Double Dragon: The Ultimate Team)(GEN)
- Star Fox 64-Style HUD (Star Fox)(SNES)
- Dune - The Battle For Arrakis - MegaMouse (Dune: The Battle for Arrakis)(GEN)
- Pro Wrestling FDS title logo on the NES (Pro Wrestling)(NES)
- Meitantei Conan: Chika Yuuenchi Satsujin Jiken - text speed hack (Meitantei Conan: Chika Yuuenchi Satsujin Jiken)(GB)
- Order of Ecclesia: Albus Recolored (Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia)(NDS)
An All Out Fight'N Rage / Streets of Rage Crossover is Here!
27 November 2021 10:56AM EST - Update by eskayelle
Welcome to the Fight’n Rage x Streets of Rage universe! The city has been attacked by an army of evil mutants, led by their mysterious leader “The Boss”. Three brave heroes have gathered to challenge him and clear the city of the dreaded mutants. But… do they really think it’ll be that easy?
From the mind of savok, the powerhouse behind the River City Girls… of Rage hack, comes his next big crossover, SOR2 Fight’N Rage. Play as Ricardo, F. Norris, or Gal in a universe sporting a full replacement of SOR2 baddies in favor of those from Fight’N Rage.
Additional features include:
- Juggling is available for all players.
- Players can recover from a hit by pressing the jump button upon landing (just as in SOR4).
- The Offensive Special can be activated while running.
- 6-Button gamepads are supported.
- And so much more!
Not convinced yet? Check out the gameplay here.
Mario Party 3 StarStruck
26 November 2021 11:03AM EST - Update by Ok Impala!
The first Mario Party 3 ROMhack arrives on Romhacking.net!
The Mario Party 3 hacking scene has created lots of fantastic custom boards over the last few years, using Party Planner 64. Breathing new live in this classic game with each new release!
Mario Party 3 StarStruck bundles six of the best, custom made, boards in one convenient package.
All credits go the original creators of these boards!
6 new Mario Party 3 boards to play!
- Star Summit
- Animal Crossing
- Paradise Isles
- Rainbow Boulevard
- Towering Treetop
- TRG Land
A BRAND NEW Mega Man Adventure is HERE!
25 November 2021 10:08PM EST - Update by CousinCatnip
Welcome to AV
Watch the TRAILER here:
Created by CousinCatnip
Additional Modding and Owl sprite by Menblock
This Hack includes:
- New Level Design (All 16 Levels have been changed!)
- New Boss AI/Attacks
- New Enemies (and some old)
- New Music Remixes
- New Palletes (and some old)
- New Story
- New Weapons (and some old)
- NO Autoscrollers
- New Weaknesses
- MEGAMANV Letters unlock a NEW upgrade
- 3 Different Difficulty Settings: Normal (AV), 300 (Increase Speed + Air Dash), and ROB (300 + 1 HIT MODE)
IN THE YEAR 202X AN ARMY OF ROMHACKERS HAVE RELEASED ROMHACKS TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD! BUT BEHIND THIS IS…
Armed with the G. BUSTER, help MEGA MAN take down the 8 MEME ROBOT MASTERS and CONQUER THE ROMHACKERS!
If you have been looking for a new Mega Man experience. THIS IS IT!
Download here: https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/6346/
Super Metroid: Ascent, descends on RHDN!
20 November 2021 7:25PM EST - Update by Ok Impala!
One of the most popular Super Metroid hacks finally descends on RHDN!
Ascent is a full hack of Super Metroid. More Super Metroid with the same gameplay, but whole new level design, new visuals and even some new mechanics. It has approximately the same amount of rooms as the original game, but bigger rooms. The difficulty is harder than the original game, but not too much. The hack gameplay will focus on puzzles, exploration and challenges. The focus on puzzles is stronger than most hacks. However there is multiple ways to advance or solve a problem.
The main idea of this hack is like multiple small hacks put into one with a connected progression and world. So it’s more levels based (multiple zones). With map portions closing behind you at the end of the zone. You will see where it ends on the map in the game. Start at the Abyss of the planet and ascend your way up to the surface.
Will you be able to defeat the black parasites and reach the extraction point? Find out in ascent!