(101 to 110) of 780 Results
Pokemon Factory Adventure - A new hack of Pokemon Red
31 October 2020 10:01AM EST - Update by Camerupt
The year is 199X. Several months after becoming champion of the Kanto Region, Red is called back by Blue to help on a secret mystery-solving mission! In Red’s absence the Kanto region has been overtaken by a strange mist that mutates Pokemon into shocking new forms, and the military has instated a lockdown! Are you a bad enough detective to discover the origin of the mutations and save Kanto?
This hack is based on a fansite some older Pokemon fans may remember from the late 90s called “The Pokemon Factory”. On it, fans (presumably kids) would email in their ideas for new Pokemon to the site’s artists who would make sprites and Pokedex entries of them to be displayed. These Pokedex mockups have made the rounds on the internet in the years since, with some even gaining notoriety as “Pokegods”.
A new hack by Cam, please enjoy everyone. Happy Halloween!
Dr. Garfield now available
29 October 2020 9:18AM EST - Update by pangenttech
Dr. Garfield stars Jim Davis’ famous comic strip cat, in the familiar Tetris-like well puzzler. Throw pills into the bottle to cure a sick bulldog, with the help of Liz the veterinarian.
Dr. Garfield became something of an urban legend after Youtube videos by Signal and Noise and horror animator LumpyTouch, which explored the leaked assets.
Built on Nintendo’s 1990 “Virus” prototype, this release from Pangent Technologies includes most (although not all) of the game’s intended functionality as seen in those videos, including new graphics, title screen and menu built with the assistance of Kasumi.
Perhaps a future release will be even better?
“Three kinds of ugly, nasty viruses are on the loose. But these germs are fun to catch. Garfield throws multi-colored vitamin capsules into the bottle. You can move, shift or spin the capsules as they fall. Arrange them to align with other capsules on top of the virus. If you can get 4 or more of the same color in a row, POOF! The viruses disappear! Destroy all the viruses in the bottle and you progress to the next round, where things get even more difficult. Play alone or enjoy simultaneous 2-player action, only on your Nintendo Entertainment System.
Dr. Garfield—the fun is contagious!”
28 October 2020 12:28PM EST - Update by CryinOnion
Kinnikuman DX Edition has been reborn as Dreammatch! After the remarkable graphic improvements of the previous versions, it’s time for refinement: Now, compatibility with virtually all existing versions of this game is added + some fun and interesting features that you can find in the link of the project, or in the README file that accompanies the download. Check it out!
PS Here are some covers created specifically for this hack.
Sonic Improvement Vol.2 updated
26 October 2020 8:53AM EST - Update by sics
The latest update to Sonic Improvement Vol.2 for NES is now ready, and incorporates a stunning new title screen based on the Megadrive version, which takes the console’s graphics capabilities to the limit.
In addition, more bugs are fixed and work continues to improve the mechanics of the game, starting with editing some rules in various jump states, which although not yet ideal, let you see the great improvement potential that this game has to offer yet.
There is an ImPacster Among Us...
20 October 2020 7:51AM EST - Update by Supergamerguy
It’s safe to say your chances of getting Imposter in this hack are 100%! In this hack of Mrs. Pac-Man for NES, you need to dodge the crewmates in various locations around The Skeld in order to avoid being ejected and surviving to win the round! This hack takes place in a wide array of areas inside the spaceship, including Cafeteria, Reactor, Electrical, Security, Medbay, Weapons, Navigation, Upper Engine, and finally Cafeteria again! You can also pick up helpful items for more points, like various hats and pets along the way. Don’t forget to use the vents on the sides of the map and collect the Kill Buttons to turn the Crewmates into vulnerable dead bodies (complete with cartoonish bone sticking out of the center).
And not only do you have the chance to play as the Imposter, you can grab a friend to play with you and form an unbreakable sinister team of Two Imposters as both of you play at the same time to thwart the Crewmate’s tasks! Hop into this hack for several rounds and see what danger the wonders of space has to offer….
Dragon Quest III Delocalized Has Arrived!
15 October 2020 8:53AM EST - Update by Chicken Knife
At long last, our retranslation / restoration project of Dragon Quest III for NES has been released. For anyone who wants to experience an uncensored version of the game that strives to capture the overall tone and thought-for-thought meaning of the original Japanese text, this is for you.
Other features include:
- Restoration of Japanese difficulty
- Fixed parry / cancel bug
- Fixed spell learning bug
- Restoration of censored tile maps
- Restoration of crosses, graves and shrines
- Restored character sprites
- Various other miscellaneous fixes
A new Megaman 1 hack is out, now bug free!
14 October 2020 8:32AM EST - Update by Timaeus
After months, and with the help of the forum, the project is completed and ready for the public. It is called Megaman 1 - The New Lands. The goal with this hack is to bring something new, something enjoyable but still with a good flavor of challenge.
Almost everything is edited from the original game, including nerfs on some of the most annoying enemies in the game, new damage tables, faster shooting, removal of knockback after getting damaged and the deceleration after stopping pressing left or right. Not only that, but it features original graphics and sprites.
That being said, apologizes for the bugs that the 1.0 version had. They are fully fixed now and a few sections were nerfed to be less frustrating.
Constructive Feedback is very welcome.
A New Ghibli Aerial Adventure! - Porco Rosso (1943 NES Hack)
13 October 2020 8:56AM EST - Update by Supergamerguy
Set after Porco and Curtis’ dogfight in one of Studio Ghibli’s most underrated films, Porco is now faced with outflying the Italian Air Force, the still bitter pirates, and some hired thugs and mercenaries in order to keep Gina and Fio safe while also ensuring his own continued freedom. He must also face additional opposition from the sea, as the facist powers of Italy have sent their Navy to prevent Porco from escaping the Mediterranean. With Curtis’ help, Porco must shoot down as many enemy fighters as he can to escape his newfound peril in what might be the most dangerous battle of his life. In order to do so, he must also find and eliminate some of the enemy’s top brass lurking in commandeered civilian leisure planes on the outskirts of the battle, waiting to watch his defeat. Help Porco save the ones he loves and obtain the life he always wanted without his curse…
Almost every graphic has been changed to fit the feel of the original movie and immerse you into the movie’s wonderful world. The most current version is V1.0, which fixes some graphical oversights of the previous version and is, for now, the final and definitive version in regards to graphics.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Return to New York Has Been Updated
12 October 2020 11:04AM EST - Update by guitarpalooz
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Return to New York has just received a major update!
Notable upgrades include:
- Almost all sprites have been redrawn to better match the source material. Face off against the full might of the foot clan, foot mystics, utroms, baxter stockman’s robots, and more surprises
- Turtles have been given their own palette to better differentiate each character
- Multiple animation and sprite fixes from the original game
As before, each turtle has their own rebalanced stats including speed, jump, defense, attack, 1/2 health boost, and special weapons. And you can press Up+Start to cycle turtles on the fly.
Updated Hacks Added to the Database
12 October 2020 11:03AM EST - Update by RHDNBot
This is an automated message generated by ROMhacking.net’s RHDNBot.
The following Hacks updates have been submitted and approved to the database (in submitted order oldest to newest):
- Mega Man X2 Relocalization Addendum (Mega Man X2)(SNES)
- Mega Man X3 Relocalization Addendum (Mega Man X3)(SNES)
- Final Fantasy IV - Ultima (Final Fantasy II)(SNES)
- Alisa’s Quest (Super Mario Bros.)(NES)
- Go-Go! Ice Challenge Ultimate! (Ike Ike! Nekketsu Hockey Bu: Subette Koronde Dairantou)(NES)
- Return of the Dark Sorcerer (Final Fantasy III)(SNES)
- Elvira’s Monster Party (Monster Party)(NES)
- Sup-Zero Deluxe (F-Zero)(SNES)
- The Legend of Zelda: A New Light (The Legend of Zelda)(NES)
- Kirby’s Halloween Adventure (Kirby’s Adventure)(NES)
- EightBound (EarthBound)(SNES)
- Dr. Garfield (Dr. Mario)(NES)
- ReCast FF3: War of the Magitek (Final Fantasy III)(SNES)
- Hebereke Mario Bros. character (U-four-ia: The Saga)(NES)
- Super Royal Pals. 3 (Super Mario Bros. 3)(NES)
- Clock Tower Deluxe (Clock Tower)(SNES)
- Final Fantasy VI - Total Graphics Uncensorship (Final Fantasy III)(SNES)
- Bowsette (Super Mario Bros.)(NES)
- Spekkio Lufia (Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals)(SNES)
- Kureji Lufia (Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals)(SNES)
- Phantasy Star Generation: 4 - A Relocalization (Phantasy Star IV: The End of the Millennium)(GEN)
- Seiken Densetsu 3 / Trials of Mana - Better Starting Stat (Seiken Densetsu 3)(SNES)
- Seiken Densetsu 3 / Trials of Mana - Black Rabite (Seiken Densetsu 3)(SNES)
- Majora’s Mask Redux (The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask)(N64)
- Battletoads & Double Dragon - The Ultimate Team (Improved Colors) (Battletoads & Double Dragon: The Ultimate Team)(NES)
- Mega Man X Relocalization (Mega Man X)(SNES)
- Shiren2(J) Shuku! 20shunen! v1.00 (Fushigi no Dungeon - Fuurai no Shiren 2 - Oni Shuurai! Shiren Jou!)(N64)
- Metroid Improved RNG (Metroid)(NES)
- Earth Worm Jim 3 ENHANCED COLOR (Earth Worm Jim 3)(NES)
- Super Mario Bros. Resprited (Super Mario Bros.)(NES)
- Digimon World 2 Hardmode (Digimon World 2)(PSX)
- Seiken Densetsu 3 / Trials of Mana - Item Shop Change (Seiken Densetsu 3)(SNES)
- Seiken Densetsu 3 / Trials of Mana - Less EXP Requirement (Seiken Densetsu 3)(SNES)
- Contra: Hard Corps - INVASION v3.2 (Contra: Hard Corps)(GEN)
- SMAS Improvement Hack (Super Mario All-Stars)(SNES)
- Battletoads changed colors (Battletoads)(NES)
- Final Fight One - Redux Edition (Final Fight One)(GBA)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Return to New York (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)(NES)
- Final Fight One - Arcade Remix (Final Fight One)(GBA)