(1791 to 1800) of 1834 Results
Funk the 9 Ball complete patch
14 January 2006 4:37PM EST - Update by Philip Reuben
I finished translating Funk the 9 Ball, a GBC game about billiards. Patch version 1.00 is available at my site (see the link below). In short, all the text that wasn’t translated in the last version (mainly the item and Tamappii descriptions) now is, and I have gone through all the other text in the game and improved accuracy and clarity where appropriate.
This marks PR Translations’ first completed project. (And it only took me about 5 years or so =)
13 January 2006 7:21AM EST - Update by creaothceann
vSNES version 2.5 is finished!
- GUI: new HexEditor code and interface
- GUI: added decoder option to MemViewer for displaying EXTBG colors correctly
- GUI: added code to make use of the “brightness info” checkbox in SceneViewer
- GUI: added custom drawing code to the menus in the main window
- GUI: changed behavior of the buttons in the “screen configuration” box slightly
- GUI: changed the checkboxes in options to be checked by default
- GUI: changed format of the SceneViewer’s “info” page a bit
- GUI: changed all “fixed color” references to “color constant”
- GUI: changed CartViewer’s minimum height back to 464 pixels
- GUI: removed the need to restore the main window to obtain its position and size
- SRC: massive restructuring to make the program parts less interconnected
- SRC: rewrote the HDMA code according to the latest docs
- SRC: added a new internal messaging system
- SRC: rewrote the ListEditor code, and changed the GUI slightly
- SRC: changed format of the “type” column in SNES.txt
- SRC: replaced default INI solution with my own INI code no more delay on some systems
- SRC: added workaround for what seems to be zLib’s inability to handle long filenames
There might be still some problems with file references in that case just edit vSNES.ini to remove them manually.
You can download the executable or source from ROM Hacking dot net database, or from the link below.
SMB3 Map Editor BETA Release
11 January 2006 10:31AM EST - Update by Beneficii
Here is the official release of the BETA version, succeeding the ALPHA version, of the SMB3 Map Editor. You can now press Escape to change the font and you can now preview the Start Spaces and Pipes by pressing Backspace.
Comeback Courtroom 3 deliciousness
08 January 2006 7:19PM EST - Update by Dais
A wonderful, wonderful man name Broco has released a “demo” translation for Comeback Courtroom 3 (nÃ©e Gyakuten Saiban), the third GBA game in that series that is more well known in the US thanks to Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, and why everyone on the internet was screaming “OBJECTION!” in the middle of otherwise bearable conversations.
While this is the third game in the series, this patch covers through the first chapter, which takes place -before- any previous game. So, not a lot of spoilers. Well, some, but not for game #2. Anyway, Broco is awesome!
Delightful sexual tension visually captured by Persona-sama.
Grab it here.
Cross Hermit Translation Project
08 January 2006 9:28PM EST - Update by chrrox
This is a website for the translation of the SRPG Cross Hermit. The author is currently looking for any translators interested in joining the project. The first patch was released yesterday.
Available here as well.
Oracle of Seasons ROM Hacking document
08 January 2006 10:08AM EST - Update by Jigglysaint
This a document by Jigglysaint that has much information reguarding The Legend of Zelda, Oracle of Seasons for the Gamebody Color. As with all other documents, there is so much more data to find, so have fun!
This document has also been added to ROMHacking dot net’s expansive archives. You can find it on this site by clicking here.
Equinox rom hacking document
08 January 2006 6:59PM EST - Update by Jigglysaint
This is a ROM Hacking document for the SNES puzzle-action game, Equinox. Included are offsets and explanations for a few level basics such as room editing, door editing, and other assorted things.
I bet you wouldn’t be surprised to find out that document is in ROMhacking.net’s database would you?
The Guardian Legend rom hacking document
08 January 2006 6:47PM EST - Update by Jigglysaint
This is a hacking document for the Nintendo game, The Guardian Legend. This document includes the various formats for the overhead view walking part of the game. In addition, information can be found on what area plays what music, and what each corridor’s item is.
You know the drill, it’s in the database.
Metroid Zero ROM Hacking Document
04 January 2006 5:49PM EST - Update by Jigglysaint
This is a document for the Gamebody Advance title, Metroid Zero Mission. Included is an elementry explanation of the room’s level data plus related offsets reguarding several other aspects of the game. It’s by far not complete, but for somebody who is just getting started in Gameboy Advance hacking, it should prove valuable.
The document, as always, can be found right here on ROMhacking.net.
SMB3 Text Editor 1.0
03 January 2006 5:53PM EST - Update by Dcahrakos
Well, I worked for a few hours on this, changing all the data from mm3, to a SMB3 Text editor, based heavily on the mm3 one, it didnt take as long, since I had a bade, but here it is
Please Report any bugs to me. and enjoy :)
You can also download it from RomHacking dot net