|Release Date||24 March 2013|
|Last Modified||25 March 2013|
CompressTools is an advanced toolbox to compress data “as if it wasn’t meant to be compressed”.
Unique features :
- Can compress data in multiple data blocks.
- Uses advanced input scripts (similar to assembly language) to define the data to be compressed
- Open source, the encoding and decoding algorithms are well commented and explained.
- Algorithms uses a plugin-like system, where anyone can program his algorithms and add them to the package
- Can output compressed data blocks to assembly language file, C header file, single binary or multiple binaries, easy to include in any project.
User Review Information
No User Reviews!