|Release Date||02 February 2015|
|Last Modified||02 February 2015|
CompressTools is an unique and powerful tool to compress any data “as if it wasn’t meant to be compressed”.
- Can compress data into multiple random-accessable independent blocks.
- Uses advanced input scripts (similar to assembly language) to define the data to be compressed
- Open source, the encoding and decoding algorithms are well commented and explained.
- Algorithms uses a plugin-like system, where anyone can program his algorithms in C++ and add them to the package
- Can output compressed data blocks to assembly language file, C header file, single binary or multiple binaries, easy to include in any project.
User Review Information
No User Reviews!