|Release Date||06 January 2014|
|Last Modified||09 January 2014|
BRR tools is currently the most evolved tools to convert between microsoft standard WAV format and SNES’s compressed BRR format.
The pack contains 3 programs :
- BRR Decoder can convert from BRR to WAV
- SPC Decoder can rip multiple BRRs from within a SPC sound file simultanously into WAV files
- BRR Encoder can convert from WAV to BRR
- Supports resampling when encoding (anti-aliasing filter available)
- Fully supports encoding of looped samples for arbitrary loops
- Choose which “filters” to use for encoding
- Can select playback rate of decoded samples and get info about note tonality when it’s possible
- When decoding looped samples, choose the length of the output sample and get info about looping stability
- Optional lowpass filter when decoding (simulate hardware) and trebble-boost filter when encoding (compensating the lowpass filter)
User Review Information
No User Reviews!