PCSX2 0.9.2 with better debugger
|Category||Debuggers / Special Emulators|
|Release Date||22 March 2009|
|Last Modified||17 May 2017|
This is an upgraded version of pcsx2 0.9.2’s debugger. I used this version because it was the last version that the debugger worked properly for me. It really helped speed up DQ5r hacking. Here are some of the features I added:
1. Can break on Read, Write, or Execute (Ranges are supported too).
2. The main memory portion of savestates are not compressed. (saved to *.m32)
3. Information on breaks encountered is printed out to the console window. Address: Bytes Read/Wrote | Chars Read/Wrote - Read/Write/Execute : Opcode
4. ForceCRC option in INI forces the CRC of any game to equal given value when not in debug mode. (00000000 off)
5. DefaultCRC option in INI is used when the game CRC = 00000000. Usually happens in debug mode. (00000000 off)
6. Smartlogging logs only unique reads/writes/executes. You can use silent logging first to exclude code that is always executed. This makes it really easy to find rarely taken branches.
See the Readme for more info.