Goldeneye Setup Editor
|Release Date||19 October 2018|
|Last Modified||11 December 2018|
A comprehensive and exhaustive editor for Goldeneye 007 for N64. Support also has been added for Perfect Dark also.
Due to the large size of the program, it can’t be hosted here but you can get it from clicking this link here - https://github.com/carnivoroussociety/GoldEditor
- Navigate through every level from Goldeneye (including Citadel) visually, to any coordinate
- See objects and presets visually
- Move, resize, and rotate using the built-in toolbar
- Insert, delete, and clone tool for objects and presets
- Modify the intro swirl and camera scene positions
- Select and edit multiple objects simultaneously
- Insert safes and items into safes easily and quickly
- View and edit clipping and portals for each level
- View, create and modify guard paths visually
- Export/Import .obj room models into Goldeneye for all new levels
- Import new sound effects
- Quicksave your ROM by pressing F5 for testing in the emulator of your choice
- Quickinject your ROM by pressing F7, allowing setups larger than the originals to be tested quickly.
- Play levels with the Doctor V64 (and other backup devices)
- Preliminary support for Perfect Dark
- All of the features from version 1.0, including editing all aspects of a Goldeneye setup file, grabbing coordinates from Project 64, uploading the setup and text file to console through the parallel port and GameShark, text modification, briefing editor, action block modification using Goldeneye’s pseudocode, edit the intro scene, presets, objects, and much, much more
The editor requires the Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package to function. You must also have DirectX 9.0c installed, even on Windows Vista/7. If you’re running Vista or 7 with UAC enabled, and installed to the default folder or somewhere else in Program Files, be sure to run the program with administrator permissions.
- News Articles for this Utility
- Utility Unavailable for Download