|Platform||Nintendo Entertainment System|
|Game||Super Mario Bros. 2|
|Release Date||17 June 2000|
|Last Modified||26 September 2017|
A Super Mario Bros. 2 editor.
Here’s what’s supported by the editor actually (version 0.96):
- Most of enemy editing
- Most of level objects
- All levels and areas are supported but some of them don’t display perfectly right
- Full header editing, although parts of it are unknown (probably unused)
- Level pointers can be changed and levels can be moved to unused space!
- All Worlds are shown with their graphics, but a few objects sometimes display wrong graphics.
- Support for SMB2 data in Mario All-Stars! However, although levels are stored exactly the same way, it doesn’t work as well as with the NES SMB2.
- You can also change a few things other than levels themselves but related to them (such as the level colors, character and enemy properties, number of levels in each world, etc.)
- Partial support for Doki Doki Panic! Many levels won’t work right but many others can still be edited!