GCHT (Game Color Helper Tool)
|Release Date||03 November 2021|
|Last Modified||03 November 2021|
A 100% web tool to help you edit color of old console and arcade games.
The features available in this tool are:
- Color Editor (Allows you to edit several color formats inside a game file).
- Color Converter (Allows you to convert from one color format to another one).
The source code is at https://github.com/GameHackFan/gcht.
The Web Editor is at https://gamehackfan.github.io/gcht.
It’s a web tool, you don’t need to download, just access the link above to open the editor in your browser.
Version 0.3 Changes:
- Added a button to swap all channel data between “from” and “to” on Color Converter.
See changelog at https://github.com/GameHackFan/gcht/blob/main/changelog.
- News Articles for this Utility
- Utility Unavailable for Download