Dune ROM Editor
|Game||Dune: The Battle for Arrakis|
|Release Date||24 July 2021|
|Last Modified||25 July 2021|
This editor lets you make lots of adjustments to your Dune: The Battle for Arrakis game, and will patch the changes into your ROM.
Things in the game you can adjust and patch into your ROM:
- How much some of the units cost.
- How much damage the units cause when they attack.
- How strong the shields are.
- How fast the units/vehicles can go.
- How far units can shoot.
- How much energy Windtraps produce.
- Can enable it so that you can build your buildings anywhere on the map, including on sand.
- Can enable it so that you can see the entire map.
- Can make adjustments so the game is easier or harder for you, or easier or harder for the CPU.
- Handy buttons that show you useful info.
- Editor remembers your previous settings, and will display them the next time you run the editor (can also click on a button to show your previous settings). This is very useful if you want to make more adjustments, but can’t remember what they were.
- Only works on the USA version. CRC32 = 4DEA40BA. ROM must be in bin/gen/md format, will not work on smd type ROMs.
- Editor checks to make sure you have the correct file/version, and won’t let you open the wrong one.