|Platform||Nintendo Entertainment System|
|Release Date||19 October 2001|
|Last Modified||06 October 2017|
A Final Fantasy editor. With it you can do the following:
- Complete world, dungeon, and town map editing.
- Formations editing, which allows you to edit what monsters appear in what battle and number of which that will appear. It’s not possible to plug any monster in with any other monster though, limitation of the game’s engine.
- Monster editing, capable of editing all 128 monsters stats and sprites.
- Text editor that edits all dialogue, all item names, all battle messages, all spells, class names, and monster special attacks. It has DTE support where DTE applies.
- Class editing, so all stat growth can be controlled.
- Shop editing, capable of editing every single shop in the game.
- Equipment editors, with full stat editing for weapons and armor.
- Magic editor, capable of editing all of the spells, and who can learn each.
- Monster special attack editing, which is a simplified magic editor.