Neko Project II - Debug Edition
|Category||Debuggers / Special Emulators|
|Release Date||12 November 2015|
|Last Modified||28 January 2018|
The Neko Project II emulator for the PC-9800 series, with many additional debugging features located in Tools - Debug utility.
- Can view, edit, and dump RAM contents.
- Can set breakpoints.
- Can view and step through instructions and mnemonics, and edit them (by overwriting their bytes, not with mnemonics).
- Can view contents of registers and flags.
- Can view and edit the stack.
- Can view sound registers.
- Can save and load states.
User Review Information
No User Reviews!