Dragon Warrior Town and Dungeon Editor
|Platform||Nintendo Entertainment System|
|Release Date||07 January 2018|
|Last Modified||14 January 2018|
DragonWarriorTownAndDungeonEditor 220.127.116.11734 Coded by: Shawn M. Crawford [sleepy9090] January 8, 2018
- Requires .NET Framework 3.5
- Source is included and can be opened/built with Visual Studio 2013.
- Latest version can be found on github. https://github.com/sleepy9090
January 8, 2018 Version 18.104.22.168734
- Edit dungeon, castle, and town map data for all maps in the game.
- Tested with headered Dragon Warrior (U) (PRG0) [!].nes ROM.
- Tested with headered Dragon Warrior (U) (PRG1) [!].nes ROM.
- This utility currently supports visual changes only. For example, if a chest or a set of stairs is added, the chest will not have any contents and stairs will not go anywhere.
- Tiles with a yellow border and cross means the data for this tile has more than one purpose. When changing this tile, it is recommended to use another tile with a yellow border and cross. These tiles, aside from what is shown on the screen, also correspond to roof placement and possibly other data/data pointers. Changing these tiles to regular tiles (and vice versa) could have unexpected results.
- Overworld editing is not supported yet.
- Loading of some of the larger maps may take some time. On my intel i7 first generation processor, loading time was ~8 seconds for a 30×30 map.
- Backup your existing ROM in case something breaks.
- Feel free to report bugs to email@example.com.
User Review Information
No User Reviews!