Tales of Berseria Tools
|Category||Data Extraction / Insertion|
|Game||Tales of Berseria|
|Release Date||09 December 2017|
|Last Modified||10 December 2017|
Tales of Berseria Tools are hacking tools for the PC & PS3 version of Tales of Berseria. It can be used for modding the game, searching for hidden content, and creating fan translations.
The included tools are:
- unsdb/sdb [0/1] [ansi/utf8]:
decrypt TLFILE.TLDAT file of PC version (must have FILEHEADER.TOFHDB FILEHEADER.TOFHDA in order to decrypt).
unpacking and packing TLFILE.TLDAT FILEHEADER.TOFHDB (compatible with PC & PS3 versions, in addition automatically changes format of textures to *.DDS during unpacking).
text dumper to extract/insert the script from the *.SDB files (works with all types of SDB, also compatible with PC & PS3 versions). Commands “0/1″ allow you to adjust the process of tag break (tags are placed before the text), and these commands allow you to adjust text extraction in proper encoding “ansi/utf8″.
Attention! Please read this before using this programm!
- a) Patch - to pack files in TLFILE correctly you must place new files in folder called “TLFILE_FILES”. During packing process the programm would automatically check every file located in “TLFILE_FILES” folder. Do not place subdirectories with new files into “TLFILE_FILES” folder, because this utility works directly with files located in “TLFILE_FILES” folder.
- b) After activating “patch” command there will be no new TLFILE archive. It’ll be instantly made into TLFILE which is specified in command line or in executive BAT file. I highly advice you to make a backup copy of original TLFILE.
- c) While packing TLFILE programm would understand only original names of unpacked files. Don’t change them.
- d) In case you’d like to change the text inside SDB using packing command “sdb”, SDB and TXT files should be located in the same directory (folder).
- e) While packing SDB programm would understand only original structure of TXT files. That means you cannot change neither tags nor number of lines.