Zelda II Side View Editor
|Platform||Nintendo Entertainment System|
|Game||Zelda II: The Adventure of Link|
|Release Date||05 May 2017|
|Last Modified||13 May 2017|
A fully-featured side view editor for Zelda 2!
Read the user manual or you won’t know what you’re doing!
- You can change all terrain data.
- You can move objects by drag-and-drop. The editor automatically rearranges them.
- You can change all enemy data through drag-and-drop.
- You can change object types with the radio buttons.
- A map lets you see all the room connections stemming from the current one (good for palaces).
- You can see a list of every scene that shares a terrain or enemy layout.
- Spawn bit checkboxes allow you to control which scenes allow a collectible item to appear in a given section.
- You can insert and delete objects into scenes, including collectible items, without messing up anything else.
- You can create entirely new terrain layouts from scratch by specifying how many terrain objects you need. New space will be allocated accordingly.
- You can change the required palace items without messing up the “turning to stone” events.
- Right-click on townsfolk to change their dialog index (Use the dialog editor for actual text editing and reference)
- Quick Test lets you immediately jump to the scene you’re editing in an emulator to test it out.
Version 0.8.1 update: fixed normal object selection bug in town set B.
User Review Information
No User Reviews!