|Game||Final Fantasy III|
|Release Date||31 May 2019|
|Last Modified||31 May 2019|
NOTE: Access FF6Tools on the web via this link. Use the download button only if you want to use FF6Tools offline.
FF6Tools is a browser-based editor utility for Final Fantasy VI. Current features include a map editor, battle editor, and event editor.
Development is primarily focused on the SNES/SFC versions of Final Fantasy VI. Other ROMs are supported with varying degrees of compatibility. The full list of currently supported ROMs is:
- Final Fantasy III (USA) v1.0 and v1.1
- Final Fantasy VI (J)
- Final Fantasy VI Advance (U)
- Final Fantasy VI Advance (J)
- Final Fantasy VI Advance (E)
- Final Fantasy II (U) v1.0 and v1.1
- Final Fantasy IV (J) v1.0 and v1.1
- Final Fantasy V (RPGe Translation) v1.10
- Final Fantasy V (J)
- Final Fantasy V Advance (U)
- Final Fantasy (NES)
If you experience any issues, please make sure your browser is updated to the most recent version. Google Chrome is the recommended browser. FF6Tools has also been tested with Firefox and Safari.
The macOS version of FF6Tools is no longer being developed. It is available here: wiki page.