Goonies 2 randomizer 9.0d
|Platform||Nintendo Entertainment System|
|Game||The Goonies II|
|Release Date||21 December 2016|
|Last Modified||21 December 2016|
g2rand version 9.0d item randomizer
Previous empty rooms now has a chance to have hidden items. Items usually found in safes are swaped around with other items and NPCs. NPCs now swaped around with normal items.
To run g2.nes is required to be in same directory. Then g2r.nes is created and will be overwritten if it exists.
Command line options
- p, pretend - Just pretend, don’t write anything to disk.
- s, save_seed - Saves the seed number to the file name.
- o, goonies_optional - Allows you to complete the game without saving all goonies.
- b, goonies_banned - Only allows you to complete the game if no goonies are saved.
- k, more_keys - Some magic locators are replaced with keys.
- h, more_hyper - Some magic locators are replaced with hyper shoes.
- t, talk_short - Shortening the talk.
- n, npc_fill - Fill empty item slots with an NPC.
- X - X is the seed number you want to use (not an actual X).
- g2rand.bat - Opens up command prompt window so seed number can be read.
- saveseed.bat - Saves the new rom to g2r[seed_number].nes instead of g2r.nes
To compile on linux run: gcc -o g2rand.bin -Wall -pedantic g2randv9d.c
Many thanks to the people making this program happen: xiomeilin and Dacicus
rom required has md5sum: 733748bed6d3e74d315dcedc34eea042 g2.nes