|Category||Data Extraction / Insertion|
|Release Date||14 July 2015|
|Last Modified||07 September 2016|
This Python program/library is designed to handle GD-ROM image (GDI) files. It can be used to list files, extract data, generate sorttxt file, extract bootstrap (IP.BIN) file and more.
This project can be used in standalone mode, in interactive mode or as a library in another Python program (check the ‘addons’ folder to learn how).
For your convenience, you can use the gditools.py GUI program included here.
To use this project you must install the Python 2.7.x branch release binaries.
- List and extract files from a GDI dump of a Dreamcast Gigabyte disc (GD-ROM)
- Extract the bootsector (IP.BIN) of a GDI dump
- Generate a sorttxt.txt of the files in a GDI dump
- Transparent support for 2048 (iso) or 2352 (bin) data track format
- Preserve the timestamp of extracted files
- Usable as a library providing other programs with GDI-related functions