|Release Date||26 October 2017|
|Last Modified||26 November 2017|
Ips2Exe Lite is a program which can convert an .IPS file into an executable package. The package in turn can be ran without a patching tool for ROMs or other programs. You can add an icon and a description to the executable package which can be seen when running the compiled .EXE file. This is a very handy tool for creating patches for those who are not familiar with typical .IPS patching. Examples are included with the tool for demonstration purposes. Includes English and Russian versions.
New in ver. 1.0.3:
- Bugfix (previously, the software did not work with very large ips files).
- The program works much faster.
- Exe patch was a little less.
- Added new messages.
New in ver. 1.0.2:
- Fixed small bug when running the patch, if the program has not been closed.
- Fixed the errors in the description (help: mrrichard999).
- In the archive added Russian version.