|Release Date||25 July 2014|
|Last Modified||27 July 2014|
LiteIPS is a lightweight command-line IPS (International Patching System) patcher for Windows, Linux and Mac.
- Patching to a file.
- Optional patching to a copy of a file (so that the original is not modified.)
- Patching using an IPS patch located online.
- If patching fails with an error, then no files will be modified.
- Single application that runs on all major operating systems.
- Small application file size.
Requires: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5/Mono 2.10.9
User Review Information
No User Reviews!