|Category||Miscellaneous Graphics Tools|
|Release Date||30 March 2014|
|Last Modified||29 March 2014|
AddIntroGen - program adds in Rom Sega Mega Drive your own intro.
In one Rom possible to insert several intros! For each intro can edit palette. Each image can be 16 (1 transparent + 15) colors. Button Start - switching intro.
How it works:
1. “Open Rom”: format *.gen or *.bin
2. “Insert Intro”: insert the default logo screen. Afterwards you can change logo (use any graphics editor for graphics Sega Mega Drive and Default_logo.bin).
3. “Intro pointer”: This field shows the pointer to our intro.
4. “Insert intro pointer”: inserts a new pointer to the Rom.
5. Performing with 1st through 4th paragraphs, we insert in Rom default intro. At this stage You can check the Rom (running Rom in the emulator). Once you have verified that the rom works, you can insert your logo. This can be done editing the file Default_logo.bin in any editor for graphics Sega Mega Drive, and insert it then in Rom. Use the button “Own picture.”
1. Button “Reload” and “Save”, respectively, to load and save Rom palette. Double-click on the cell with color opens choice of the colour. If you hold the cursormouse over a cell with the color, a hint will be displayed color (format RGB).
2. The “Palette address”: palette address in Rom.
3. Use the “Import palette from file” and “Export palette to file” can be imported and export the palette in the native format of the program *.AIGpal.
Warning! After import (and before export) it’s necessary to press the button “Save Palette”!!!
For create your image is better to use specialized software. For instance, ImaGenesis.exe can edit the image so that it was right amount of color palettes - 15 color, 4bpp, 1 plane, 8×8 tiles. After this is only import the file *.bmp using a graphical editor for games sega in rom and change palette. Other programs - Genitile, B2T, GenRes, Mega-Happy-Sprite and other…
The program is able to insert the intro in Rom approximately 80-90% of all existing Roms.
Express enormous thanks MaPaT for help in programming! Sorry for my BAD english (automatic translator)…