WarioWare D.I.Y. Editor
|Release Date||26 April 2013|
|Last Modified||02 June 2020|
A MIO and save editor for WarioWare D.I.Y.
- Extract and import MIO files from WarioWare D.I.Y and WarioWare D.I.Y Showcase savefiles
- Modify save file to unlock medals, games and comics
- Edit microgame/record/comic header
- View game preview picture and background
- Play records and export MIDI.
- Read comics.
bobmcjr has written back-end code for the music editor but cannot come up with a good interface for it. If anyone could write something in java that looks roughly like the D.I.Y. music editor he would appreciate it. The source is included in the download.
Note: This program only works with save files that are 32MB even though raw WarioWare D.I.Y. save files are 16MB, as the device bobmcjr used to transfer save files saved them in that size. This can be worked around by padding a raw save file with 16MB (0×1000000 bytes) of zeroes in a hex editor.