Fire Emblem: Monshou no Nazo
Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem
|Released By||RPGuy96, VincentASM|
|Patching Information||Header (SNES)|
|Genre||Strategy > Turn Based|
|Game Date||21 January 1994|
|Release Date||21 Jun 2008|
|Last Modified||08 August 2013|
This isn’t actually Fire Emblem 3, that’s just the name rom kiddies gave to it once and it stuck. It’s actually a remake of Fire Emblem 1 and 2, I think. I’m not sure which system Fire Emblem 2 is for, since Fire Emblem Gaiden is in fact NOT Fire Emblem 2 and is actually a separate story unto itself. So maybe this game is, like, Fire Emblem 1, with a new story at the end, that they just kinda CALLED Fire Emblem 2, but it was a totally new game! Yeah! Okay probably not. The Fire Emblem series is enigmatic at best, I’m afraid.
A mostly complete patch for Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem.
- There are two patches in this archive for version 1.0 and 1.1 of the game.
- This patch only works with headered ROMs.
- Certain versions of ZSNES have issues with Mystery of the Emblem in general or this patch in particular. Please see the README.
Consult the readme for further information.
ROM / ISO Information:
- Fire Emblem - Monshou no Nazo (J) (V1.0).smc - GOODSNES
- CRC32: 25D214F4
- MD5: 2D674A5B82F7691CDB27702031D0F960
- SHA-1: 3EE8CBE6638DA64F1D91DF9B81B1478498A5999F
- SHA-256: 23E45B26DC5A73D88173C5CB7FA7FAE682EAB6E55D657A71B3B366DC95D603CA
- Fire Emblem - Monshou no Nazo (J) (V1.1).smc
- CRC32: A427B7E6
- MD5: 0CB432DD9D5C1AFA5048334B110FDDC0
- SHA-1: B0B03831D9104E3C5DF551D50EBC275A1692149E
- SHA-256: CCD5D8E3415D08EE949297D78ADC05D68EC945C6CC1FF195F1975A47095A3F18