Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem
Fire Emblem: Monshou no Nazo
|Released By||RPGuy96, VincentASM|
|Patching Information||Header (SNES)|
|Genre||Strategy > Turn Based|
|Game Date||21 January 1994|
|Release Date||21 Jun 2008|
|Last Modified||08 August 2013|
The third game in the Fire Emblem series, it is divided into two books:
Book I, which is a remake of the first Fire Emblem game, “Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light”. It follows Prince Marth of Altea as he reclaims the continent of Archanea from numerous villains.
And Book II, which is a new story made for this game and not a retelling of either of the prior two games. It follows Marth as he deals with some of the ramifications of Book I, and battles new threats as they come up across the land.
A mostly complete patch for Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem.
- There are two patches in this archive for version 1.0 and 1.1 of the game.
- This patch only works with headered ROMs.
- Certain versions of ZSNES have issues with Mystery of the Emblem in general or this patch in particular. Please see the README.
Consult the readme for further information.
ROM / ISO Information:
- Fire Emblem - Monshou no Nazo (J) (V1.0).smc - GOODSNES
- CRC32: 25D214F4
- MD5: 2D674A5B82F7691CDB27702031D0F960
- SHA-1: 3EE8CBE6638DA64F1D91DF9B81B1478498A5999F
- SHA-256: 23E45B26DC5A73D88173C5CB7FA7FAE682EAB6E55D657A71B3B366DC95D603CA
- Fire Emblem - Monshou no Nazo (J) (V1.1).smc
- CRC32: A427B7E6
- MD5: 0CB432DD9D5C1AFA5048334B110FDDC0
- SHA-1: B0B03831D9104E3C5DF551D50EBC275A1692149E
- SHA-256: CCD5D8E3415D08EE949297D78ADC05D68EC945C6CC1FF195F1975A47095A3F18