Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3
Game Boy Advance
No Alternate Title
|Patching Information||No Special Requirements|
|Game Date||06 January 2005|
|Release Date||01 Apr 2009|
|Last Modified||09 February 2016|
It’s an RPG with characters from the Tales of series, it’s got this really long intro with characters from another dimension, and I can’t figure out how to play it.
Curse you, Namco, and your complicated games!
v0.30 After… three and a half years?… an update! It looks nicer, I suppose, and is basically up to the point where it really just needs a script translation, a tiny bit of which has been completed.
v0.26 Wow, some readable text! The game’s intro is now translated (and it looks AWESOME), as is the credits screen in the game’s title - but the rest of the game is still in Japanese. This is still some awesome progress, though!
- (Kitsune Sniper, I’m guessing? Spinner 8?)
ROM / ISO Information:
- Tales of the World - Narikiri Dungeon 3 (Japan).gba - NOINTRO
- CRC32: 1867CCEF
- MD5: 289BBB2E151A6CA11F896CA4712C9835
- SHA-1: 263B5BA40B1E0AFBC2C23F478CC83F794846A47F
- SHA-256: D083D66B818B1353A449AF7F1DD4232B490C254A4107951A3749973D03A0A394
|Contributor||Type of contribution||Listed credit|