Pokémon Trading Card Game 2
Pocket Monsters Trading Card GB 2 - Team Great Rocket Visit!
|Patching Information||No Special Requirements|
|Game Date||28 March 2001|
|Release Date||07 October 2021|
|Last Modified||07 October 2021|
Pokémon Card GB2: Here Comes Team GR!, abbreviated Pokémon Card GB2, is the Japan-only sequel to Pokémon Trading Card Game. The game story revolves around a new villainous team, Team Great Rocket, and contains nearly all of the cards from Base Set, Jungle, Fossil, and Team Rocket.
The game adds many new features not present in the original, such as new cards, the ability to play as a female character, a much larger in-game world, and a more developed story.
- Complete translation of the story mode into Latin Spanish (Neutral)
- The Spanish names of the characters from the first game (which had an official translation to this language) were respected
- Special Spanish characters added to the ROM font (taken from the first game)
- Graphics were edited in Spanish (some exclusive and others taken from the first game)
- You can battle and exchange cards without any problem with its other versions (English and Japanese)
- A small Easter Egg of a character that speaks in “Chilean Spanish” is included (who speaks “informal” Japanese in the original language)
A big thank you to Artemis251 for his English translation which I used as a basis and to Jazz for sending me his pointer calculator, which was really useful to skip the characters limit for the text.
ROM / ISO Information:
- Database match: Pokemon Card GB 2 - GR Dan Sanjou! (Japan)
- Database: No-Intro: Game Boy/Color (v. 20210227-015730)
- File/ROM SHA-1: A7E12BCC5F514E3AAD8DE570FD511AAB0A308822
- File/ROM CRC32: 6C933A14
|Contributor||Type of contribution||Listed credit|
|Shinichi999||Translation||Translation and graphics|