Sid Meier's Civilization
Shin Sekai Nanadai Bunmei
|Patching Information||Targets BIN/Cue (Disc Based)|
|Genre||Strategy > Turn Based|
|Published By||Asmik Ace|
|Game Date||26 April 1996|
|Release Date||04 September 2020|
|Last Modified||04 September 2020|
Sid Meier’s Civilization is an strategy turn based game for the PlayStation.
Partial translation from Japanese to English by riderr3. Version 1.0
Game: Sid Meier’s Civilization (SLPS-00336) for Playstation. The text from the DOS version of the English Sid Meier’s Civilization was taken as a basis.
- Translated text. In many places with abbreviations, since the game does not understand single-byte characters.
- Translated images with Japanese text.
- Not translated descriptions in civilopedia as well as part of the text in the initial menus. Perhaps this text is encrypted or archived.
- When viewing civilopedia information about law and corp, numbers 4649 appear and small graphical artifacts may appear, this is solved by saving, restarting the game and loading the save.
Correct MD5 checksum for the image to be patched 2ae815eb16583c1c1db72c80383f8664
Tool for using the patch https://github.com/dreamer2908/YAXBPC/releases Or any other that applies vcdiff patches.
I would be glad if someone can translate the remaining text or somehow free up additional space for symbols.
ROM / ISO Information:
- Size: 142,281,888 bytes
- Size on disk: 142,282,752 bytes
- MD5: 2ae815eb16583c1c1db72c80383f8664
|Contributor||Type of contribution||Listed credit|